DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CoL DF encounter

Matalina

I would like to stage a small scale RP between the CoL and some Darkfriends.

The basic idea is to have two darkfriends commit some "crime" or be called out as darkfriends in Amadicia.  A few Children happen to be in the vicinity and see what the two darkfriends look like.  The darkfriends run for their life with the Children hot on their tales.  The Two darkfriends end up in Cairhein, a small town along the road to the Jangai Pass and the Spine of the World.  (Fairhaven is the name I've given the town).  Here the two darkfriends will seek refuge and bring the children of the light down upon a Ranch sitting just outside of Fairhaven.  This ranch is owned and operated by darkfriends, and is a santuary for Darkfriends and others alike, all they have to do is ask.  The ranch is home to several PCs whom are darkfriends and a few that are not.  You will be able to interact with said PCs but they can't be found out as darkfriends.

The Children confront the Ranchers and the two darkfriends, the two darkfriends give up two of the NPC residents as darkfriends and another darkfriend channels to try and get away from the children and save her friends.  Now there are five "confirmed" darkfriends, the others lie and say they didn't know and the three ranchers who are to be questioned won't give up the others. 

The idea is to have a confrontation at the Ranch with PCs of SG and CoL. 

I'm not completely sure on the logistics CoL wise but I think no matter your rank we can work on a way for you all to come and have some fun chasing some lowly darkfriends, and potentially have some lingering RPs later on.

Please post if you are interested.

Mat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...