DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hiya

beltine2929

Hello and welcome!  Whilst you're looking around and finding your way around the place, why not stop by the Ogiers and have a stein of ale with us?  Stop by the Wolfkin too for some chilli, TQ, and fun!

Have fun here at DM! :D

Welcome to Dm Beltine, So tell us all about yourself...(I know I'm nosy) ;D

Well, whilst I'm here let me advertise a few Orgs that I recommend havinga look at...

The Band of the Red hand and managed to drag Kryos away from his new thread to there...it was fun he was kicking and screaming but he'll enjoy it there as I'm sure you will, we have brew, brawls, fun, games, music and travel.

The Wolfkin for all things Nature, oh and the home of the TQ lake and Chilli, cheerleaders and pirates.

Or the Seanchan for all you TV, Film and games addiction, and lovely bunch of nutters you'll find anywhere ;D

And if you like the idea of the White Tower please drop by and say hi to us lovely Reds...and before you say it...no we are nothing like the books.

And if you are into Mafia games, or would like to try your hand (we have speacial newbies games, in fact one will be starting soon), or have a game you would love to start then pop along to the Organised games (under general Discussion)

What ever you do though have fun here at DM...

*a tear comes to his eye as he sees yet another newbie approach the heights of Dragonmount*  *sniffle*

Welcome to DM, BelTine.  Nice name choice by the way.  *hands Bel a bottle of Tequila and a bowl of chilli*  I hope you enjoy your stay.  Listen, you should stop by the Wolfkin sometime and check us out.  We are a crazy bunch and we loooooovvvvvveeee to have fun.  You can drink all the Tequila (TQ) you can hold and eat chilli until you burst.  All the men are pirates and all the women are cheerleaders... lol... We are crazy, what can I say?  ::) 

Do stop in some time though, and have a look-see.  We love visitors and you are sure to recieve a welcome like no other.

I hope to see you around.  *Clinks bottles with Bel* Cheers!

*plugs up a neon sign that is hanging on the wall*

[glow=blue,2,300]Wolfkin[/glow]  8)

Welcome to DM!

You've already signed up for the Band of the Red Hand, and there is plenty of information waiting for you to read so that you can get the best possible experience! Also, pop over to the Band to see your welcome thread! ;)

Have a look around elsewhere to see what else may take your fancy.

Whatever you do here at DM, have fun!  :)

Archived