DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Goldy's 2nd Spam Circle, The 2nd Can of Spam (Please Spam!!)

goldeneys

oh yeah, new and improved

*sets up a spam statue of himself, so that all will know whos corner this is*

*puts up a sign which reads:

ANYONE WHO EATS THIS STATUE WILL BE SEVERELY PUNNISHED*

*brandishes his whip*

ok guys, please spam, and have all the spam you can eat

*sighs*

yes, there is other stuff if you don't like spam.

Oh, and plenty of brew.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*picks Spacey up*

*kicks him aout of the thread*

you are banned for 8 pages, if you come back before then, eat the statue again, or encourage others to eat the statue, you will be whipped 50 times and banned from the thread till its end.

*brandishes his whip*

*comes in and smiles*

If you insist Sei'Cair.

*Spacey takes in a large breath of air, one might think he was going to explode, and expells a great low rumbling rattly moan*

Hehehe

*as Spacey giggles, footsteps of something approaching are heard and felt like the thunder of an early spring storm*

*a great stone figure enters and looks at Spacey smiling.*

Hey Spacey, how are you today? *The slow methodic voice boomed*

*Spacey returned his question in a friendly way.* Not bad sir, I was just wondering if you would care for some breakfast this fine morning...I found these two great peices of marble.

*the Rock-eaters eyes grew big and a smile, well at least what a Rock-eater would call a smile, gradually cracked across his stoney face like a fissure in the ice opening under some weight.* Ho, ho, ho! *His voice boomed as he picked up the first statue and popped it into his mouth like a peice of candy; grinding it loudly into dust and pebbles* Mmmmm *he said hoarsely as he coughed a little and dust poofed from his mouth. Picking the second statue up, the Rock-eater studied the form of Sei'Cair closely and bit off just its head.* Ha, ha, ha, ha *he chuckled; for some reason he found this amusing.* I always wanted to do that...you people do it with chocolate bunnies, but we don't eat chocolate. *His low voice continued in a rumble through everyone's ears as he ate the rests of the second statue.*

Now wasn't that good Rock-eater? And it is good to see you again, I have missed talking to you of the old days before man. *Spacey intoned as the Rock-eater finished and began to leave again.*

Yes Master Spacey, you will have to come again and talk, I like talking to you, you are fun. *with that the Rock-eater rumbled out again leaving the area less two marble statues.*

MORAL OF THE STORY: Never say you would like to see something you really don't want to see with Spacey around.

Lmao

*drops his jaw at the sight of the rockeater and stares in awe as it chews up the statues. When the Rockeater departs, lifts the flaming shot up to eye level and observes*

Oh my LORD! Did you just summon a big rock man Space, or are you guys spiking these shots?! (P.s no one feed it chocolate if it comes back :) )

Archived