DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey guys!

Falco of the light

Welcome to the Kin!  :D  This always seems to happen when the Eldest, Lor, is semi-LoA... lol (not that that's a bad thing, just funny  ;D ).  But she will be by when she's back to make it official.  Until then, jump in whereever you like!

Twinnie should be by with your Knitting needles... *grins*

*bounces in grinning and laughing*

hi Falco!!  It is kind of funny, Lor is gone for the weekend, but when she returns she will sash you, give you the official welcome kiss and you'll be...A KINSTER!!!

*pokes Jhea*  and becoming one of our family means you get your very own shiny knitting needles to poke people with!!  and they match your sash!!  *hands Falco pretty blue needles*

And everyone's right!  We love to have fun..so dive on in!  Have a cookie..we love chocolate and sweet stuff..well and just food!!

*streaks through and skids to a halt*

New people! *laughs* Always when I'm out of town!

*wraps a blue sash around Falco's hips, kisses both cheeks and winks*

Welcome to the Kin! :D

I'm Lor, btw... scary, I know. ;)

*smirks* well, the rule was promotions, but I don't think Falco will mind letting you slip, Jhae. *grins and winks*

And lipstick just means they left evidence you can brag about, Frenchie-poo! ;)

Kisses are always good!!  And official ones are really fun..dipping and well just you wait Falco!!

*grins and blows him a kiss, and tucks five points in his pocket*

Just to get us closer to that promotion kiss!!!  *waggles eyebrows*

Ok so I'm curious..*bounces around Falco*

Tell us about you a bit...important things...like favorite cookie, time waster, yoga position....

Archived