DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How do I join?

Safir

Guest Far Dareis Mai

*leashes Vemy and drags him around in circles* Black Ajah is the place to be, my friend. Do not be lured in by his trollocy ways.  8)

Welcome, Safir! I'm Far, the newbie welcome person, so if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! Once you are registered on our offsite boards, I'll send you a pm with a little more information. :P

Oh, and before I forget.... *stabs* Welcome to the fold.  :D

*Stabs FDM back*

thanks, I needed another hole in me.  Been feeling a little...whole latley.  (no pun was intended, unless it was funny, which it wasn't)

I went and looked at the Offsites and it showed three boards, Shadowspawn, Black Ajah, and Dreadlords.  Are they like...groups withing SG that you can only join one?

*sees FDM dragging Vem around*  I think I just answered my own question.

Shadowspawn.

Dreadlords.

Black Ajah.

Shadowspawn leads a path to glory.

Dreadlords leads a path to an overall, "meh"ness.

Black Ajah leads a path to AIDS.

So if I wanted to be shadowspawn I could be any type I wanted? Like gholam, jumara(worm), trolloc, draghkar, gray man, and darkhounds?

Uh-uh.

Sorry

:-P

Everyone starts off as a Lightfool (You!), until they get 50 points, then they get to choose a faction (Shadowspawn).  Once you choose Shadowspawn, you become a Trolloc, until you get 200 points, and then you become a Fade.

*Nods*

Then to become a gholam, you have to get more points then one of the 3 existing gholam. *Nods* (Me, Dunbar, and Nynaeve, who doesn't drop by the Dragonmount boards all that much, she's more of an offsite kinda gal, but she hasn't been around them all that much either. :-\) Of course, you can say you're w/e the hell you wanna be :D.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived