DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CONGRATULATIONS, AUNTIE TWINNY! :D

U4ea

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol and grins great big!! *

thanks!  I got to be there when the baby was born on Monday night,and today..I spent a special hour holding our new little boy!!

He was 8lbs and 20 inches long!  A big baby, but when I held him..he is just so small!!!

patrickliam009.jpg

The proud auntie!

patrickliam014.jpg

My neice Karris, and her new son, my great-nephew, Patrick!

aww..*blushes*

Next week I get to spend time with them at home, to help out Karris!  They get to go home tommorrow, today the baby had his little boy surgery....he is healthy and everything is perfect!  Mom is a little sore, only to be expected after surgery and bringing a new life into the world though!

I got to tell you, this is the daughter of my heart!  She was telling me that yesterday she was holding him on her shoulder, looked down into his face, his little head on her shoulder, and realized fully that this is her son!  and had big ole tears in her eyes....

thanks horn!

Our camera is on it's last legs..and we were having a hard time with light.  Little one didn't like having the lights on to much!!

there is a cool thing the hospital does with a nursery web page though!  They did pics today, and the parents can order wallet size etc, and then it is displayed online!  I have checked and they don't have Patrick on yet..but when they do I will have a really good picture of him..*grins*  he has on his Pooh outfit....

of course!! that's the fun stuff!  getting to do some of that now with his older half brother, my great nephew Brandon who just turned 13!!  Although all I have are pics of him.

The kids bought a video camera to have for Patrick!  LOL..the filming started checking into the hospital!!!

*laughs* speaking of bath videos, I saw one of myself today. I FINALLY got the DVD I had made for my Dad back today and it's absolutely hilarious. I was a cute kid! *grins* We're going to forget as much of the bath footage as possible, though. *smirks* Though it's really fun to point and tell Dana he married that... ;)

me either!

lol we should do a baby contest, and have everyone submit thier baby pics to one of us Lor, and then post them and have a guessing contest of who is who!!  Oh that sounds fun!!

and you really should keep in the bath pics for dad!!  he will love them!!!

Archived