A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fear! the Children have a new weapon!

Guest Falco_of_the_Light

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

!

THE LIGHT HAMMER!!!!!!!!

Phear and Dhoom as this little commander power pack of the light Buffs his AC through the roof,

Madmen will be smited!

Witches too!

And if Brian West is involved! Then little girls that call the Children of the Light White Cloaks!

... She was a darkfriend!

I miss my nemesis now... -crys!-

If you don't like, or don't understand this, your most likely a darkfriend, Unfortunately you would most likely have to be a Childe of the Light to understand this; in which case if your not, your a darkfriend. If you deny being a darkfriend... Well... only a darkfriend would lie!

DARKFRIEND! -Obi dah! Dabora! SESLNAH!-

T3h PUNKWIT! >.<

!

THE LIGHT HAMMER!!!!!!!!

Phear and Dhoom as this little commander power pack of the light Buffs his AC through the roof,

Madmen will be smited!

Witches too!

And if Brian West is involved! Then little girls that call the Children of the Light White Cloaks!

... She was a darkfriend!

I miss my nemesis now... -crys!-

If you don't like, or don't understand this, your most likely a darkfriend, Unfortunately you would most likely have to be a Childe of the Light to understand this; in which case if your not, your a darkfriend. If you deny being a darkfriend... Well... only a darkfriend would lie!

DARKFRIEND! -Obi dah! Dabora! SESLNAH!-

T3h PUNKWIT! >.<

puck,  dHoom with out a capitalised H ..no im sorry but it just won't do.no not at all.  we'll have to have the robots force feed you potatoes.*nods*

You challenge my spelling!? YOU CHALLENGE THE SPELLING OF A CHILDE!!!

DARKFRIEND!

As for weaves of air. I R Commander. 411 my ch4r1sm4 r b3l0ng 2 my s4v3s!

The person sneeking up on you is THE HAMMER! (Now in new and improved sneeky STR bassed blade master form, sneeker with dev and a great sword) -stands back and watches the carnage.... Hangs redffern, cause we all know potatoes are from the darkone.-

-flex-

Archived