DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fear! the Children have a new weapon!

Guest Falco_of_the_Light

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*channels so light shines out of her hand*  :P

There you go, Fault .... *thwack !* ... the hand of light has now met your ... errr ... bottomcheeks *evil smiley that Talya has but I dont >:(*

now what are my two lovelies up to now? I swear one of these days I'm gonna put my Heart on a leash so I can keep track of her lol

Welcome to DM Falco and as Head of the Red Ajah I'd like to personally invite you to our little nook in the WT ;) We'll make sure your visit is a memorable one

Oh and should you need some more training first or a fix of daily brew & brawl mixed in with music and whatnots, have a looksy at the Band of the Red Hand (I can't help it, I got a thing for everything with Red in it ;) ) We'd be delighted to welcome you to our midst there too. As a Blademaster I might even teach you a trick or two that might come in helpfull to deal with those um..... well, no, im afraid it wouldn't help against the Reds. But Trollocs and the likes would do nicely :)

hehe, Thanks for the offer of hospilality, Mystica  :-*  ;D

I'll be sure to pop by the red rooms and straighten those girls out!  :P

And yeah, I might even make my way over to the band at some stage, though I'm a newbie on DM, i've done alot of stuff with being a Blademaster elsewhere  :D We may just have to cross swords!

this is getting better and better........ You're ALL witness!! he promised me a puppy!!

*snugglebites Falco up and down for half an hour and then some* We're gonna get along just fine you and I  ;D

*envelops Falco in her arms, snuggling his head to her chest* ... There there, Child ... i'll protect you from the evil Reds ... oh wait ... i AM the evil Red  ;D

Well, while i have you here in my Red Clutches .... *snugglebites Falco all over his neck, and up to one ear*  :D

Archived