DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fear! the Children have a new weapon!

Guest Falco_of_the_Light

Guest Falco_of_the_Light

Hey :)

I'm new here, big fan of WoT, love the Children of the light

looking forward to RP'ing with you people!

Falco

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Falco,

name's Justin.

If you want check out the organizations, they all have there own little cork to them.. All fun as well, a lot to do here then just RP.

But either way whatever your cool with right.

See you

Firstly, Welcome!

If you like RPing, then I now you would like the Illuminators. We are the home of the Creative folks (or not so creative folks who want to learn). Creative writing in the Scribes would be right up you alley.  ;D

Guest nephitess

Welcome, we love new people!!! Like Ruf said check out the Illuminators if you have a creative side. :)

Guest Haxorsist

Welcome.

So you like the Children, eh? If you want to check out the Org/DG-side of DM, be sure to visit the CoL. We're not much like the ones in the books, however, because our focus is comedy. So our weapons are funky-fresh sassiness and fart jokes. However we do like the sparkle, so I guess we have something in common with the book-people. Hmm, yeah, I should add sparkle to the list of weapons.

Beware the children! We were about to take over the site when Mat did a pre-emptive strike and took us all out first! Thats how awesome we are. I guess she feared another rollback... muh hahaha

*walks in and hands Falco a bottle of Tequila and a bowl of Chilli*  Many warm welcomes to you, mate!  Glad to have you aboard with us at DM!  Hope to see you around... you can find me on the RP and the Org boards... If you do decide to go Org on us, be sure to stop by and visit the Wolfkin, you are sure to recieve a warm welcome like no other!  Besides, we have a Tequila lake, large vats of chilli, and all the female Wolfkin are cheerleaders!!!  Need I say more?  *clinks bottles with Falco* Cheers!  Drink up, mate!

Welcome to Dragonmount, Falco. We are happy to have you join us here. I don't go to the RP side, and am not in the CoL. However, please consider visiting the Aiel Org. We are a small group, but very friendly. Even if you don’t plan on joining at least come by for some oosquai and be treated to Aiel hospitality.

Guest Falco_of_the_Light

*Feels like a huge noob*

>.> After signing up i got distracted for a couple days then forgot my password *Beats head on desk..* But I remembered it, and I'm back.....again

And now that I'm back i will take all booze,Ice cream and other bribes you're offering!  ;D

Falco.

*borrows a tissue from Cleo to wipe the chilli smears off her face* ...  :-[

eerrr ... Welcome back then, Falco  :D

Now of course, you wouldn't be a proper CoL if you did not try to save at least a few Aes Sedai from their dark and evil ways ... so come by the Ajah's ... we'll be waiting for you at the Reds  ;)

Dragonmount Forums > Organizations > The White Tower (Org) > The Great Hall (Org)

Guest Falco_of_the_Light

In The red ajah rooms, hmm? I would come and save those girls... but I happen to know they can't handle the type of salvation and redemption (Otherwise knows as Fire) that I'm selling  ;D

Chilli and Tequila? I may have to ignore this wolfkin thing so we can be friends, Doselan  ;)

Guest Falco_of_the_Light

Cheerleaders, Pirate wenchs & I get to watch Aes Sedai walk into fire? *Wonders where he has to sign*

And wheres that Nynaeve girl... *Sniffle* shes the one that got me into this and she hasn't even said hello yet!  :-[

Archived