DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

High Noon

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*is Suddenly a blaze with Sobriety. Stunned by the scenic event unfurling around him, He is ablaze with the astonishing menagerie of it all the synoptic discretion that beseeches the emotional balance of liner events transgressions’. The mirrored palate of yen and yang wrenches into the Tao of central thought and pulls a wondering mind into parallel dissidence, creeping with a ………..*

*is suddenly hit in head by small bag*

Hey Copper that was bad Mojo. Good work spacey...... now duck!!!!!*

*Pulls out Battle brew Bombs and tosses at Heli and ducking as the torrent of Battle brew soak and wash every one in sight*

*appears behind Canis and locks in a sleeper hold before he can defend himself* :twisted:

*whispers in his ear as he struggles*

What you failed to realize, my law breaking friend, is that I was in the bag Spacey threw at you. You were distracted by sobriety. :wink:

*sings a lullabye to Canis, croons as the oxygen leaves his brain, rocks him a lil' bit*

It's alright... Go to sleep... Go to sleep. And in the morning you can do your spot fine... Shhh Canis, Shhh... It's OK... Oh look.. even Black Envy liked the coffee. He's sleepy too... See? It's OK.

*waits for Canis to pass out*

*starts dragging him to the spot fine board by his pony tail*

*picks her stick back up along the way*

*KO's Sei with it*

I'll be back. :twisted:

*comes back*

*looks at Sei lying unconscious on the ground*

*kicks him a couple times but he won't wake up*

:twisted: *pulls a parchment from somewhere inside of her cloak, looks at it*

*looks at the bystanders* :twisted:

So... 8) who thinks everyone here is guilty of brew crimes?!! Raise your hands!! :twisted:

Guest Cadsuane

Well... I was DRENCHED in brew, but it was not of my doing! I did my best to scoop up as much brew as possible to save it for drinking! :oops:

OK... I exempt Caddy... but I didn't see anyone else trying to save the brew... and you ALL knew what was going on here... blasphemy!

*waits for explanations*

*notices Sei'Car's awake*

*tosses the parchment to him*

That's for you, Goldie!

*Parchment reads:

SPOT FINE!!!

You will report to the spot fine board and start a thread called Why Goldielocks shouldn't poke bears. In it you will write 20 (properly remorseful) reasons why shooting a red arm in the face with brew is BAD!!!

edit: spot fine dropped to 10 reasons and a warning

*The rest of Canis' infamous brew gang rides into town*

I'll bust ye out of the slammer Canis!

*sets a brew bomb off outside the walls then brings black Envy around for him*

Let's ride!

*runs off into the sunset*

Oh no! Blade is now involved! I really hope the cells are pretty empty and can cope with the increased number of Band criminals!

And Helike, are you suggesting that the Marshal-General himself was somehow involved with such an evil and twisted scheme that involved spilling the most sacred of the Creator's drink, our beloved Battle Brew??

*slaps Blade down and jabs him a TBCoS dart*

You forget, too! I convicted a man of crimes against brew BEFORE THERE WAS A LAW!!! And his spilt brew never actually touched the floor, but was soaked up by the victims hair and t-shirt!

*looks back through the pages*

*looks back at Corki*

On second perusal, I tentatively exempt Spacey on the condition that he ceases and desists providing ammunition to brew offenders. But my dear vaunted leader, no where do I see you attempt to save any brew.... It's not just a crime to spill it. It's also a crime to let it be spilled. What say you?

*coughs and splutters at Helike*

:shock:

And when was this so called crime about not saving any spilt Brew introduced? As far as the current set of Laws stand, I am not guilty of anything at all!!! And damn you Blade, you bet me to it! But at least I can escape as well!

*escapes*

Guest Cadsuane

*looks around at the dust rising from all the escapees feet, whispers to the only person left, Spacey*

Where is everyone going?

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

CRIMES AGAINST BREW?

THE MG NOT LIFTING A FINGER TO SAVE IT?

BREW GUNS?

GIVE ME ONE REASON NOT TO BRING ALL OF YOU TO TRIAL FOR BREW CRIMES! AND MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!

Now that my rant is over...could I have a brew please? And please, do not spill it.

*waches safely as the events take place from the saftey of the Clock tower. Thanks to the break out by Blade. Takes aim with with Brew Sniper.*

Hey Copper TAG YOUR IT!!!!!!

*blast heli with a condensed version of Battle brew that sends all targets into a drunken stuper*

Battle Brew BANDits mount up!!!! before the copper comes to!!!!!!

But not to worry Copper the Battle Brew BANDits will ride again!!!

Archived