DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is still around?

Cairos

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2024 at 9:35 AM, Cairos said:

@Jeannaisais you are a very busy lady!!! I’m glad you’re still around! Hopefully things aren’t too crazy!

I have survived another year as a teacher in America and for some crazy reason agreed to return again in August lol

I know many hear and read horror stories of teaching in America and yeah somedays it's a bit rough but I can't imagine doing anything else

Also, my son has decided he wants guinea pigs so guess what we're doing this summer? lol

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2024 at 7:07 PM, Cairos said:

*tackles @ThorkinBarrimore*

welcome back Thor! It’s been a while. What’s new with you buddy!?

😁 Greetings @Cairos! I am very well, my friend. I'm working at a health clinic these days...

I know...never I'd ever have a desk job much less a clerk. (don't let the Browns find out 😉) I

recently started a series reread, got the itch, and started missing the stables. Hope y'all are

doing well. 

Edited by ThorkinBarrimore

@ThorkinBarrimore I'm glad that you're doing well and I'm glad that you are coming back to see us. Yeah i'm doing great too. I work at an ER in San Francisco Bay Area and its a trauma center. It gets pretty busy and crazy. Please stay around lol

On 6/6/2024 at 7:08 AM, Cairos said:

@ThorkinBarrimore I'm glad that you're doing well and I'm glad that you are coming back to see us. Yeah i'm doing great too. I work at an ER in San Francisco Bay Area and its a trauma center. It gets pretty busy and crazy. Please stay around lol

Oh I definitely will! My parents took a trip to San Fran when I was little. Great Ice Cream! 

I'd want to go and see the house from Full House if I could find it. 

That does sound pretty exciting. On a good day here the phones are the

only thing that gets crazy here unless there's a rapid response. Sometimes people come here thinking we're a hospital and so we have to call them an ambulance. 

Edited by ThorkinBarrimore

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2024 at 9:21 AM, Cairos said:

I can't believe its also middle of July. How is everybody doing?

Middle of July???? *does a mad dash around checking all of the calendars* So soon? But why? HOW? What HAPPENED to summer break???

ok that was too dramatic but in all reality - time sure does fly when you're having fun lol Kiddo and I have kept busy with lots of different fun summer activities 🙂