DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey all!

Davian

Hey all... I doubt you guys remember me, but my character was an Asha'man by the name of Demetrius Schezar, so everyone just called me Demi.

Wow... its been so very long since I've posted here. But I remember Koras and Arath before they left. i was a Soldier then. And I remember you Covai, friggin got me addicted to Full Metal Panic. And you Ben! We never got our Healing classes rolling for my Ashie's talent, cuz I quit DM. I remember when Estel was a wee lil Soldier, didn't you have Vaerrant as your first Mentor? I haven't seen him or lmntalfyre or any of my old Soldier gang... Man I wish I could access those old posts. It was in like Feb-May of 2005.

But anyways, I've been getting lots of time to myself and I wanted to pop in and say hi.

Welcome back mate :D

Oh, and I didn't get you addicted. I merely enlighted you to the wonderful show that it is.

(On a side note, don't forget to check out Full Metal Panic :Fumouffu and Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid. The latter of which has probably THE coolest Mech fight in its conclusion :D)

*Coughs*

Anyways, yeah, I'm still around. And I've taken over Ben/Dalinar's role as Head of the BT. Isha is now Attack Leader (still ugly though), Vaerrant is long gone (good to see someone else remembering old names though :)), Koras is long gone as well.

Arie's link is a good one, I've got another older board listed in my favourites, but the site is swamped by some dumb hackers group. I can still access a few older posts, but they're a pain in the arse to get.

Either way, good to have you back. Feel free to get back into roleplaying as an Asha'man, but you if you want a Talent again you'll have to reapply. We did a pruning a while ago to free up inactive talents for new people. Checkout this link

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6278

that sums it up. Don't send the application to Dalinar, just send it to me.

Damn it Covai! Now I have to procrastinate from my research essay to look at that anime! Nooooooooooooo!

*dies*

*undies* Ok... Yes, I'm going to try and give DM another whirl lol. I haven't been truly active here since, I don't know... January 2006? Its been a while, I hope I still have the knack at drinking Isha under the table and I hope I don't get smacked around by Dash again, that would suck, lol.

*has saved Dash's life, so that means I get good treatment from the evil one* Oh! Is Dash even around still? And what about Collin F. and my old mentor, Collin al'Reyan or Kaemon Trylor... I don't think any of em came back. None of my ole RP homies are around I guess. I should make knew ones ;)

Anyone up for an RP?

eh chough rene...you already owe me one i taken the dibs on upon convincing you to come back :P we just need to descide what to do

nuit aint around the board anymore but if you want i can say hi to him from you we still talk *s*

to many gone but luckily not all *s*

Guest Dalinar

Welcome back!!

Just in case you were thinking I wasn't around as I've stepped back from BTDL... Sorry to disappoint but I'm still here ;)

My role now entails coordinating the conglomerate divisions of the BT, Aiel, BotRH and WK. And still playing ol' Dali here and there.

Good to have you back though, hopefully see you in some cranking RPs soon. I've probably even still got your OP scores around somewhere if you haven't kept them.

Catchya soon!

Dali/Ben.

LOL, My scores are still up on the BT website.

But goddam it Dali... just when I thought we'd be rid of your tyrannical arse, it turns out you were just getting a raise. lol, congratz on the new post Ben.

KRISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! OMGRAWR!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Estel

RENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BACK!!!

ah good ole Vaerry [wipes away nostalgic tear] those were some of the good years...months...

We call Goober Xavier now. Something about avoiding psychiatric bills in the future....lol he is 7 months old and just gorgeous, and I swear I'm not biased :roll:

We need a catch up - I'll be looking for you on MSN. Be there or endure my wrath! Or something or other... :wink: