DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

Just now, Verbal32 said:

No worries, you're already way better than your husband at this.  😉

Not sure what you mean.  If you mean making fun of Darthe, I've been doing that since you were in diapers, son.  If you mean dirty thinking, well, I've been getting my mail sent directly to the gutter my whole life, heh.

I both love and hate you Verb <3<3<3

Lololololol

Ok, brb in a bit - I'm the only one in the office right now, so f-this I'm going home to finish my work day there.  I'll be back online within the hour and will be around for whatever EOD shenanigans peeps are down for.

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Ok, brb in a bit - I'm the only one in the office right now, so f-this I'm going home to finish my work day there.  I'll be back online within the hour and will be around for whatever EOD shenanigans peeps are down for.

I say we lunch that Verb jerk....you down?!?!??

• Community Administrator
38 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Just assume I'm a Villager and you can trust me you'll be right this game and right like I don't know #themaths but like say 85% of the time.

Also don't ever fing trust anyone in a Mafia game unless they are Mod Confirmed

Hope this helps lolololol

It's true.
Sometimes I don't even trust myself.

7 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Not sure what you mean.  If you mean making fun of Darthe, I've been doing that since you were in diapers, son.  If you mean dirty thinking, well, I've been getting my mail sent directly to the gutter my whole life, heh.

When Verb sends pictures of trash cans when he's sexting.
True story.

11 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Ok cool tyvm and just to make sure I understand if d1 ended right now with 1 vote on me and 1 on on lynch I won't be lunched.  Maj and hammer still apply?

Right.  I always think that’s better than making it random, since endgame no lynch ransoms or player priority to no lynch are both wolf sided.

47 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

I am struggling to get a pure 100% certainty on anyone. But, I'll vote, I agree with not having a no lynch. We learn nothing if we do that, am I right?

The only thing we really learn by not lynching, is based on who the wolves kill during the night. IF they get one town kill, that narrows the list of wolf candidates from 6 players to 5. 
D2, we'd have a 20% chance of lynching a wolf, or a 40% if there's two wolves.

Lynching with 1 wolf in play on D1 has a 16.6% chance of being correct, and an 83.4% chance of being wrong.
D2 the odds change. If we have 1 miss lynch & 1the wolves kill 1 town in the night, we'll have 5 players left with 1 player confirmed town. With 1 wolf in play, we'd have a 25% chance of getting the wolf lynched D2. With 2 wolves in play, that increases to 50%.

Statistically wolves are in the best position either way. If we miss lynch D1, they're closer to winning. If we no lynch, they increase their odds of not getting lynched D2.

Most of this tells us little to nothing about who could be the wolf.

4 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

D2 the odds change. If we have 1 miss lynch & 1the wolves kill 1 town in the night, we'll have 5 players left with 1 player confirmed town.

If we have a vig that makes a shot, and we lynch, and wolves kill.. We could end up with 3 dead town, and 4 players left alive by D2. Assuming VooDoo lives, that's 3 players, 1 or 2 of which could be a wolf. If we have 2 wolves, it's already game over. 😉 

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

Upper right hand corner on PC.

I play from my phone cause when my comp broke I bought an apple computer and I hate it I can't figure it out and it's stupid so I threw in a box and out in my garage lolololol

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

The only thing we really learn by not lynching, is based on who the wolves kill during the night. IF they get one town kill, that narrows the list of wolf candidates from 6 players to 5. 
D2, we'd have a 20% chance of lynching a wolf, or a 40% if there's two wolves.

Lynching with 1 wolf in play on D1 has a 16.6% chance of being correct, and an 83.4% chance of being wrong.
D2 the odds change. If we have 1 miss lynch & 1the wolves kill 1 town in the night, we'll have 5 players left with 1 player confirmed town. With 1 wolf in play, we'd have a 25% chance of getting the wolf lynched D2. With 2 wolves in play, that increases to 50%.

Statistically wolves are in the best position either way. If we miss lynch D1, they're closer to winning. If we no lynch, they increase their odds of not getting lynched D2.

Most of this tells us little to nothing about who could be the wolf.

DONT YOU FING MATH AT ME!!!!!

WE LUNCH SD TODAY!!!!! 

MATHING WOLFY AF!!!!

lololololol

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

I play from my phone cause when my comp broke I bought an apple computer and I hate it I can't figure it out and it's stupid so I threw in a box and out in my garage lolololol

If you're on Android, you can go to the three dots (settings) and change the view to "desktop view".

Just now, Zander? said:

DONT YOU FING MATH AT ME!!!!!

WE LUNCH SD TODAY!!!!! 

MATHING WOLFY AF!!!!

lololololol

lol, I'm just a math minded person.

If we miss lynch today, we increase our odds of catching a wolf on D2, but we equally increase our chances of losing.

No lynch we might be able to play through D3.
Miss Lynch could result in game over before D3 starts.

But we also have CHAOS factor.

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

If we have a vig that makes a shot, and we lynch, and wolves kill.. We could end up with 3 dead town, and 4 players left alive by D2. Assuming VooDoo lives, that's 3 players, 1 or 2 of which could be a wolf. If we have 2 wolves, it's already game over. 😉 

Gotta figure town has PRSto balance it as long as we choose them.on right people well be ok.  Like we know Wolves will have to NK Voodoo at some point just gotta keep things like that in mind when choosing our NAs