DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

1 hour ago, Cass said:

I don't know what side of timelines Verb is, but I think it's just after 4am on East Coast/In Canada right?

The Zander element...  /shrug.

Am I imagining that he was a bit 'late' in the last game?

I'm just teasing Verb though... 

I just decided that since both kiddos are in daycare I should take the day off today and just chill... 2 hours later and the upstairs is cleaned, sheets have been changed and I'm dripping sweat everywhere. 

I wasn't like this before I had kids, I promise...

5 minutes ago, Sooh said:

I'm just teasing Verb though... 

I have... like no idea how to read Verb. Or at least a mental block that makes me feel like I have no reliable meta there... Just a vague recollection of Spidey memes from the beginning of my playing days...

In fact, meta/confidence-in-ability-to-read-wise, this game is gonna be mostly blank o.o

I blame @dicetosser1, for everything.

13 minutes ago, Sooh said:

I just decided that since both kiddos are in daycare I should take the day off today and just chill... 2 hours later and the upstairs is cleaned, sheets have been changed and I'm dripping sweat everywhere. 

I wasn't like this before I had kids, I promise...

I'm still not like that now!! ... I used today's freedom for appointments, and a couple of pressing admin things, then ditched the adulting and undone chores and just went wandering out bush 🤣

Tomorrow starts block on at work 😞

• Community Administrator
28 minutes ago, Sooh said:

*pokes thread with a stick* why do people have to live in different timezones!??

Because the world is round like my waist band, and it takes a long time to make a complete turn.

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Sooh said:

You ready for a new game?

Yep. Just kinda waiting for more content to respond to.

1 hour ago, Sooh said:

Internet Speak To Me GIF

18 hours ago, Darthe said:

Khan - He is uncompromising, a relentless being of violence.  He came, cutting through them like a sickle through a field.  He struck out towards the shadow of the planes of sin, and only this one was left… Found choking in his own blood..?

Imp - He is broken sir, but he is alive. 

Khan - That has ever been a rarity, yes.   Let him be an icon of hope, a symbol to show that even the Slayer is imperfect.  This one survived, and he must be known.

Maybe Darthe is one sick cookie and Zander is the demon injured by Slayer, and he can't speak, and VooDoo is just the doorstop.

14 hours ago, Cass said:

I love it when the spouses play .... muahahaha

Was that here? As Town or Scum?

And did you like it?

🎉 you know if you say that, we nail your feet to the floor and never let you leave, right?

Yes! I apologize for missing your questions. It was on this site and I don't remember what I was unfortunately. It's years since I did that game, but it was a neat experience. I liked it, I just wish I was better at it.

13 hours ago, VooDooNut said:

Shiba Inu Wow GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Doge-Ception 🙂 love it

7 hours ago, Sooh said:

So... Verb is scum again, or has he just not woken up yet?

Also this game has been live for hours and no Z?

Heh, just wasn't up yet.  And no Zander posts?!  I must still be sleeping....

4 hours ago, Cass said:

I have... like no idea how to read Verb. Or at least a mental block that makes me feel like I have no reliable meta there... Just a vague recollection of Spidey memes from the beginning of my playing days...

27 Funniest Spiderman Memes in the Multiverse | FamilyMinded