DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

Seriously -

2 hours ago, Cass said:

If we mislynch D1 in a role madness, we are likely taking out a power that could prove pivotal for Town.

2 hours ago, Cass said:

If we don't mislynch, we allow the maximum Town role action we may have the opportunity for all game.

So far, nobody seems strongly convinced/ has good reasons why anyone else is actually likely to be scum, and

2 hours ago, Cass said:

If we don't have strong scum leans, why would we risk reducing our power before the wolves do?

As mentioned, the generalised 'for info' line doesn't work here imo - there's nothing specific enough in the thread to provide/prove/disprove guilt and/or associations from a mislynch. 

And definitely nothing I can see right now that justifies taking the risk of reducing the power available to Town before N1. 

2 hours ago, Cass said:

Ta

This is what I figured would be the case 🤣 , barring the off possibility Zander came back with something like 'actually no, as Town she doesn't vote me until later/after susses and discussions. 

At this stage,  still for it if there's no strong scum vibes because

Maybe, depending on what other night actions exist?

If we mislynch D1 in a role madness, we are likely taking out a power that could prove pivotal for Town.

If we don't mislynch, we allow the maximum Town role action we may have the opportunity for all game?

If we don't have strong scum leans, why would we risk reducing our power before the wolves do?

I think I'm actually on board with this. If we don't have any strong scum leans, a no lynch could be an ok option. You never know if a nk is going to go through or not. (then again, a D2 with no flips at all wouldn't be much easier than today has been)

2 hours ago, Cass said:

I don't have a clear one. Until he asked about Loaf, I don't recall that he'd actually pointed sus at anyone (?), which is something maybe?

A lot of mechanics talk and paranoia/WIFOM which seems similar to his previous games? Definitely doesn't give him a complete pass.

Which reminds me, I actually tried to pop in to ask:

The way you worded yourself it seemed like he was off the table for you, so I just wanted to clarify.

Ultimately, role/night actions could provide us with more 'solid' info.

Given that the game is what it is (small player base with potentially large power and very small margin for error).

Anyone voting anyone else out D1 better have

a) A really good reason

b) A detailed explanation for what 'info' they would expect to get from any flip; and

c) Justification for why it's worth risking a role in a declared role madness on D1

9 minutes ago, Sooh said:

I think I'm actually on board with this. If we don't have any strong scum leans, a no lynch could be an ok option. You never know if a nk is going to go through or not. (then again, a D2 with no flips at all wouldn't be much easier than today has been)

I mean, I could be wrong, but if I was in the wolf seat, I wouldn't just be leaving all the townies alive and hoping they killed each other for me during the day when they're all likely armed 🤣

4 minutes ago, Cass said:

I mean, I could be wrong, but if I was in the wolf seat, I wouldn't just be leaving all the townies alive and hoping they killed each other for me during the day when they're all likely armed 🤣

I wasn't really suggesting they didn't put in a kill. There are many ways to block a kill.

8 hours ago, Cass said:

How would you define the difference between Town me and Scum me on D1 / D2 / D3 for example? I'm pretty sure it's been shown that I am always more hyper-focused at the start than later on, even as Town, because hello ADHD? My heart genuinely shrivels and dies with scum rands right at the start, and I would think it would be noticeable, even at this stage? 

Anywho, I'm interested in your elaboration/beliefs here? I don't like it when people hinge/shade everything on waiting for this predictable 'change' and nothing else.

To me thrres certain players esp like myself who can mimic their town game pretty well at 1st but can't sustain it.  I think sustainability is a big thing some players struggle with as a Wolf.  Like I'm a pretty great Hallia reader for example but she's usually pretty much always the same d1 so I usuallyvread her with a Town lean D1 but if she's wilting by d2 or d3 I'm.there because some people can only fake it for so long.

• Community Administrator
2 hours ago, Cass said:

@SinisterDeath

If you HAD to take your BEST GUESS on an ORDER of scummy/towniness for every player based only the things in the thread so far, where is everyone on your current scale?

And if you're feeling generous, why?

(And this means concerns about game-mechanic-possibilities-and-paranoia aside, since everything is there is still unknown)

Green = Safe
Yellow = Caution
Red = Danger

VoodooNut

Zander

Cass

AWholeLoafofBread

Sooh

Verbal

Giving you a list based on my current impressions. Mind, these aren't written in stone, or even that strong. 
If we used a number system to rate truthiness to scuminess, the difference between everyone would be in the decimals...cause we know nothing Jon snow.

My thoughts (cause last game) are to not trust Verbal. He's a dirty rotten lying liar never to be trusted. 😛 

What I got out of Verbal & Your sparring is that he's trying to goad you into falsely incriminating yourself. That could be his town play, but that reminds me of last game.

I don't really have any kind of meta on Sooh, but I wonder if that early vote was some kind of signal.
Maybe it's a way to draw sus off Sooh's accomplice. 

Similar for LoafofBread. No meta. Seems nicer than Darthe's gameplay. (lol)

But the earlier ribbing that I read as basically "I'm town but I could totally be a wolf lol" felt way to cautious for town. I'm Cautious towards Loaf's sus. Waiting for her to catch up and not have to deal with toddlers.

I put Cass near the bottom of "safe" close to "cautious" cause I still don't really know Cass is town, but it's seems like Cass is. Though I can't help but wonder if Cass's defense of me being Town isn't a wolf play to make Cass off as Town when I get NK'd.

Zander, is zander? I feel like I'll get a better idea of Zander as the crud passes & he gets more time to play this game.

VooDoo. As has been pointed out to me, is 100% mod confirmed town innocent. Everyone assures me Darthe isn't Bastard Modding this.
I still have sus over VooDoo/Darthe but I'll ignore that for the rest of the game.
@VooDooNut Confirm or deny that you're hiding in my closet right now, trying to jump scare me?

8 hours ago, Cass said:

Zander trending up-ish for me, maybe

- is it stupid that I don't necessarily think he'd mention the possibility of an extension as a wolf?

I prolly wouldn't but I don't think it's 1 of those things Id absolutely not do.  I mean I'm a Villager here but it's something that prolly should be read as NAI for me fwiw.

8 hours ago, Cass said:

Would you say she's the most sus here, so far though?

I don't know that I'd go so far as to say she gets a D1 pass by virtue of being new, but at the present I'm of the mind that it can be worth letting people have time to find their groove...

Looking forward to her stance on voting today, and where she wants to place her vote after the extra content that has been added when she next comes back @AwholeLoafaBread

And after that, I'm looking forward to seeing what @Verbal32 does with his vote on her.

Speaking of - @AwholeLoafaBread - does his vote on you bother you at all?

Ok I see a few people have expressed some suss towards Loaf.  If you're a Villager whose doing this male sure to ask yourself.  Is she really suss or am I sussing her ONLY because I have no real other suspect.  I find her to just be a new player she mostly null for me atp.  But if she gets lynchrd today and flips Villa this is a super easy push for Wolves to make and if shes Villa best believe I will focus the hunt on her train.  

8 hours ago, Cass said:

Right, and my point is, that even one extra day, beyond D2 possibly being MYLO, is valuable enough to consider?

Again I hate no lunches but I won't blind lunch for the sake of it too easy for a Wolf in that case to not be able to be held accountable for their vote l.

• Community Administrator
2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Is she really suss or am I sussing her ONLY because I have no real other suspect.  I find her to just be a new player she mostly null for me atp.  But if she gets lynchrd today and flips Villa this is a super easy push for Wolves to make and if shes Villa best believe I will focus the hunt on her train.  

Would wolf Zander, knowing Loaf is town, go this hard against loaf's train when Town Zander knows full well that a wolf may not vote on any train?

14 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I don't really have any kind of meta on Sooh, but I wonder if that early vote was some kind of signal.
Maybe it's a way to draw sus off Sooh's accomplice. 

Can you explain to me how this would work and who you would assume is an accomplice in this scenario?

You are kind of fun to play with, in a conspiracy theorist kind of way lol