DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

• Community Administrator
48 minutes ago, Zander? said:

What's UAC?!??!?!

It's the "Union Aerospace Corporation" that owns the mars base the game is themed on.

The question is, how did the UAC bring you to Mars? Did you come via ship or hell portal? 

• Community Administrator
37 minutes ago, Zander? said:

7 players means only 1 Wolf most likely.  And if were not at any strong reads by lunch time today the info wed get for a lunch either way needed.  Lunches hold players to accountability we get info and ofc WAGONOMICS is real!  

IMO D1 wagons only start to indicate anything by D3. 

Also y'all like "this isn't a bastard game" and now your joking about lynching VooDoo to confirm no bastard mod. Lmao, and y'all wonder why I trust no one. 

4 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

IMO D1 wagons only start to indicate anything by D3. 

Also y'all like "this isn't a bastard game" and now your joking about lynching VooDoo to confirm no bastard mod. Lmao, and y'all wonder why I trust no one. 

I mean that should explain the whole back & forth for you, right?

3 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

Yes, I meant in general - not this game as of now.  That said, I admit to not being a fan of his idea of checking MU.  One could argue that's an easy way for scum to throw a little shade without doing any work for it.

I'd say he's currently in my WTL for today......but to be fair, that essentially includes everybody other than Voodoo and Zander (though if HE slips, then all bets are off lol).

Why is Zander not in your wtl today?

3 hours ago, Zander? said:

You seem extremely fixated on me Soo h why is that?

I mean I know you love me and im awesome but seems a bit much lawl?

I asked cass about you, because you’re basically the only one besides me she could have gotten a read on at the time. That’s all. 

Ugh... I'm never here when other people are here (except Cass and Voodoo) and I hate playing catchup. 

Anyway, I appreciate the thoughts from Loaf. I know playing a game with a 2 year old can be extremely difficult, and I wouldn't even attempt to if the kids weren't in daycare.

So... just musing here, but... if there are 2 wolves, that means the game could be over as early as EOD 2.

If there's just 1 wolf, that makes the game a lot harder, but we'll have more chances to catch them. I still believe more in 2 wolves though, just from experience. 

A no kill today could prolong the game a little, but it doesn't really give us much space to be wrong. Two days of being wrong and we're done. 

2 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

It's the "Union Aerospace Corporation" that owns the mars base the game is themed on.

The question is, how did the UAC bring you to Mars? Did you come via ship or hell portal? 

I'm from planet Zantopia created the the Omnipotent Zander and brought there by His majestic will to hunt and kill all Wolves hope that answers your question

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I'm from planet Zantopia created the the Omnipotent Zander and brought there by His majestic will to hunt and kill all Wolves hope that answers your question

Well, it ain’t crazy if it works I guess. 

can I ask how far along that other game is? Will you be getting more time for this game soon?

1 hour ago, Sooh said:

I asked cass about you, because you’re basically the only one besides me she could have gotten a read on at the time. That’s all. 

But you voted me and stated it wasn't a joke vote so please elabpraye a bit more for me.

28 minutes ago, Sooh said:

So... just musing here, but... if there are 2 wolves, that means the game could be over as early as EOD 2.

If there's just 1 wolf, that makes the game a lot harder, but we'll have more chances to catch them. I still believe more in 2 wolves though, just from experience. 

A no kill today could prolong the game a little, but it doesn't really give us much space to be wrong. Two days of being wrong and we're done. 

Were not no lynching even if its 6 wolves vs me lolololol

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

But you voted me and stated it wasn't a joke vote so please elabpraye a bit more for me.

I thought you asked about that post specifically. I don’t really have any reason anymore for voting you. At the time I felt like your tone was off, but also the gamestate was quite stale, so I tried to stir the pot a little by voting, hoping it would spark some game related talk. 

I dunno, but I’m not going to unvote until I have a suspect 😛

27 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Because I shot him in the face in your game and feel a little bad.  So a D1 pass.

Sort of, not really.

Imagine for me if you will if I'm a vig this game who do you think id shoot tonight....

Lolololol

2 minutes ago, Sooh said:

Well, it ain’t crazy if it works I guess. 

can I ask how far along that other game is? Will you be getting more time for this game soon?

Its N3 so I'm not sure it's a 15er Role madness 

Just now, Sooh said:

I thought you asked about that post specifically. I don’t really have any reason anymore for voting you. At the time I felt like your tone was off, but also the gamestate was quite stale, so I tried to stir the pot a little by voting, hoping it would spark some game related talk. 

I dunno, but I’m not going to unvote until I have a suspect 😛

Fair enough.

4 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Imagine for me if you will if I'm a vig this game who do you think id shoot tonight....

Lolololol

Funniest Spiderman Memes & Jokes on the Internet

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

If in doubt we lunch the claimed doc, the IC or Verb imo

Lololololol

I probably deserved that at some point.