DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

Just now, Sooh said:

How does this work now? Can you guys see the picture?? My kids playing nicely together (at daycare… playing nicely never happens at home)

58D26CAE-2BE6-43B0-897B-9AA0DAFFC44C.jpeg

Because they know theres actual witnesses my girls were the exact same way lolololol

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

@Sooh

Me and verb dropped some takes.  Any thoughts or any of your own?

I feel like verb seems different than last game, so that’s hopefully a good sign. 

I’m not really sussing you anymore. SD confuses me with his style. I mean, he’s all about how we can’t know anything, but that’s the nature of the game. We have to guess. That said he was exactly the same last game as town, so… 

I asked a question to awhile, so I’m going to wait for a reply there. 

cass is cass, and so far we’re good, but also by her own admission her wim kinda dwindles as scum, so we’ll see. 

Just now, Sooh said:

I feel like verb seems different than last game, so that’s hopefully a good sign. 

I’m not really sussing you anymore. SD confuses me with his style. I mean, he’s all about how we can’t know anything, but that’s the nature of the game. We have to guess. That said he was exactly the same last game as town, so… 

I asked a question to awhile, so I’m going to wait for a reply there. 

cass is cass, and so far we’re good, but also by her own admission her wim kinda dwindles as scum, so we’ll see. 

Let me try and help.

Reading SD and or Voodoo alignments is like tryng to figure out mine when I 1st started x 10.  That should help lolololol.

Fwiw SD is playing so far pretty much exactly as his other games.  TBF I dont think his play style would be hard for him to mimic as a Wolf but I don't think it would be easy for him to sustain faking it and I don't get that vibe.  Crazy ass statements, mech talk and spec, paranoia and weird thiught processes are the norm for him thru the few games weve played.  He was Villa in those.

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

If y'all wanna know where Voodoo will vote today I'll tell you. Hell vote the person 1-6 who name matches the assigned number from his 6 sided dice roll lolololol

This sounds accurate lol 

goodnight ❤️

• Community Administrator
38 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Imagine for me if you will if I'm a vig this game who do you think id shoot tonight....

Lolololol

Me, just cause you gotta be wondering if I can be a villager 3 games in a row. 😉

33 minutes ago, Sooh said:

How does this work now? Can you guys see the picture?? My kids playing nicely together (at daycare… playing nicely never happens at home)

58D26CAE-2BE6-43B0-897B-9AA0DAFFC44C.jpeg

I feel that in the soul.

My 2 & 4 year old are constantly at each other's throats. They fight like teenagers. 

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

I feel that in the soul.

My 2 & 4 year old are constantly at each other's throats. They fight like teenagers. 

I have 2 teenage girls a year and 10 days apart I have and still do feel that in my soul lololololol

54 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I'm from planet Zantopia created the the Omnipotent Zander and brought there by His majestic will to hunt and kill all Wolves hope that answers your question

See, I was specifically asking within the theme of the game. Not asking for you to give your townie theme role, but more a generic answer of, be you angel or human? Something else? Within context of the theme.

I can't really work off of nill info, ya know? ;). 

See, I was specifically asking within the theme of the game. Not asking for you to give your townie theme role, but more a generic answer of, be you angel or human? Something else? Within context of the theme.

I can't really work off of nill info, ya know? ;). 

I am a character from Doom.  I know nothing really at all about Doom but am like a mascot I read tho my name sounds scary lol

Not to kinda butt in on Derfs game but I'm thinking on running a game based on MHA anyone think they might be interested???  It would be geared, themed, roled and very show based but will still easily be able to be played if you're not at all familiar with the magna or show.

42 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Not to kinda butt in on Derfs game but I'm thinking on running a game based on MHA anyone think they might be interested???  It would be geared, themed, roled and very show based but will still easily be able to be played if you're not at all familiar with the magna or show.

I’d play that

42 minutes ago, Zander? said:

My Hero Academia?

Do you shout "Plus Ultra" randomly in public to embarrass your teenagers? 

Just now, Darthe said:

I’d play that

Nice!

My Hero Academia?

Do you shout "Plus Ultra" randomly in public to embarrass your teenagers? 

Yes and maybe once or Twice lolololol

I might have to run in on MU tho or try to see if I get a few players to come here to get enough players. Not gonna be a super big game but I'm thinking 13 or 15 maybe I also gotta find a CoMod to help out with Balance and VCs and stuff.

Just now, Darthe said:

There’s about 21 hours left of D1 folks, and I imagine the Aussie/European players won’t be here for EOD.  

Just tell me who the wolf or wolves of then and I'll take care of the time zone issue for you lolololol