DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

9 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Lets say in an insane world, Loaf & Zander are a wolf.

Does either @Cass or @Sooh imagine Zander would threaten to lead a lynch train on anyone who jumped on a Loaf Wagon, as an attempt to protect Loaf from getting lynched?
Do we think he could pull of a "whoopsie, I was wrong, now lets lynch the two that didn't vote loaf?"

I tend to bus and or push easy mislunchrs as a Wolf fwiw.

The thread feels fairlt Villagery ATM.  I waffle on Sooh with some posts but then again I waffle on Soo h all the time so prolly not really AI.  Cass posts feel real enough to me only thing I've really asked myself us there any sorta role that has a no lynch win con lololololol.  SD I haven't seen anything to make me change my earlier read.  Will wait to see what Verb and Loaf comes back with I guess.

4 hours ago, Cass said:

FWIW, I agree Verb's play style here is mostly different to last game. 

The only similarity I see so far in the D1 play is the mention that a Townie may be white-knighting (TOWN!SD in that game, me here).  /shrug

@Verbal32 can you give your thoughts on the option of D1 No Lynch?

I normally am not a fan of a no lynch, but if the alternative is essentially lynching blind, I'd rather NL.  But barely, because wagonomics.

1 hour ago, SinisterDeath said:

Green = Safe
Yellow = Caution
Red = Danger

VoodooNut

Zander

Cass

AWholeLoafofBread

Sooh

Verbal

Giving you a list based on my current impressions. Mind, these aren't written in stone, or even that strong. 
If we used a number system to rate truthiness to scuminess, the difference between everyone would be in the decimals...cause we know nothing Jon snow.

My thoughts (cause last game) are to not trust Verbal. He's a dirty rotten lying liar never to be trusted. 😛 

What I got out of Verbal & Your sparring is that he's trying to goad you into falsely incriminating yourself. That could be his town play, but that reminds me of last game.

I don't really have any kind of meta on Sooh, but I wonder if that early vote was some kind of signal.
Maybe it's a way to draw sus off Sooh's accomplice. 

Similar for LoafofBread. No meta. Seems nicer than Darthe's gameplay. (lol)

But the earlier ribbing that I read as basically "I'm town but I could totally be a wolf lol" felt way to cautious for town. I'm Cautious towards Loaf's sus. Waiting for her to catch up and not have to deal with toddlers.

I put Cass near the bottom of "safe" close to "cautious" cause I still don't really know Cass is town, but it's seems like Cass is. Though I can't help but wonder if Cass's defense of me being Town isn't a wolf play to make Cass off as Town when I get NK'd.

Zander, is zander? I feel like I'll get a better idea of Zander as the crud passes & he gets more time to play this game.

VooDoo. As has been pointed out to me, is 100% mod confirmed town innocent. Everyone assures me Darthe isn't Bastard Modding this.
I still have sus over VooDoo/Darthe but I'll ignore that for the rest of the game.
@VooDooNut Confirm or deny that you're hiding in my closet right now, trying to jump scare me?

It's weird (to me) that I'm at the bottom of your list when not only am I clearly different from last game, but your case seems to hinge on the fact that I'm sus because of last game.

13 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I like your thought process here fwiw.  Allow me to answer and do with it what you will and ask others if ya want about my take.

It would first and foremost depend on the playerlist and tgread/game state.  See alot of times as a Villa when I suss someone it's for "Zander reasons" that don't always make sense to anyone but me.  And as a Villa idgaf how the thread perceives me like I'm a dog with a new bone so to speak.  But it's my sustainability and paranoia levels alot of people who read me well will judge me by.  As a Wolf I just tend tontry to find anything I can pass off as "Zander reasoning" and go with it.  But in a smaller game as a Wolf imma just try to push the easiest mislynch on a player Im not known for readiing well illnuse Hallia again if I pishes her ML D1 people that know me would likely draw suss from me for it.  Short story long here I guess but in a 7er with game state as is it likely just push Town Loaf here if there was any traction at all fornit if I was a Wolf here.

I don't know that I believe Wolf!Zander always pushes the easiest lynch, or that he would push a D1 lynch on Loaf here, @Zander?

@SinisterDeath - My 2c in answer to your question is that I think what we have so far  is completely NAI - in that it's what I'd expect Town!Zander to do, and what I'd expect Wolf!Zander to expect us who know him to expect Town!Zander to do - be against a D1 lynch of a new player without very, very, VERY glaring reasons. 

I'd say it is 100% viable from him in any alignment, and combination of alignments with Loaf.

Just now, Verbal32 said:

I normally am not a fan of a no lynch, but if the alternative is essentially lynching blind, I'd rather NL.  But barely, because wagonomics.

It's weird (to me) that I'm at the bottom of your list when not only am I clearly different from last game, but your case seems to hinge on the fact that I'm sus because of last game.

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!!!!

pocketattemptsomewhatsucessful.gif

Just now, Cass said:

I don't know that I believe Wolf!Zander always pushes the easiest lynch, or that he would push a D1 lynch on Loaf here, @Zander?

@SinisterDeath - My 2c in answer to your question is that I think what we have so far  is completely NAI - in that it's what I'd expect Town!Zander to do, and what I'd expect Wolf!Zander to expect us who know him to expect Town!Zander to do - be against a D1 lynch of a new player without very, very, VERY glaring reasons. 

I'd say it is 100% viable from him in any alignment, and combination of alignments with Loaf.

No not always for sure like I said as a Wolf I TEND to bus and push easiest mislunchrs.  Also said as a Wolf depends on playerlist and game state.

This is a valid response from Cass fwiw.

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

No not always for sure like I said as a Wolf I TEND to bus and push easiest mislunchrs.  Also said as a Wolf depends on playerlist and game state.

This is a valid response from Cass fwiw.

Not that anybody asked, but I do the same think as scum - I push for easy mislynches (like SD last game) and bus (but only if I know my teammate well - I didn't know Tripped at all, so I didn't bus).

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Not that anybody asked, but I do the same think as scum - I push for easy mislynches (like SD last game) and bus (but only if I know my teammate well - I didn't know Tripped at all, so I didn't bus).

Shut up Verb their gonna know were Wolves when we start bussing eachother D2!!!!!!!!

Lololololol

21 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I tend to bus and or push easy mislunchrs as a Wolf fwiw.

Truth, except tbh I'd be surprised if that's what you led with on D1, if they're brand new to the game! The exception being if they were a scum partner who came in and was 100% keen for that to be what you do. 

Just now, Cass said:

Truth, except tbh I'd be surprised if that's what you led with on D1, if they're brand new to the game! The exception being if they were a scum partner who came in and was 100% keen for that to be what you do. 

LENLO GAVE ME PERMISSION DAMNIT....HE JUST DIDNT LIKE #FULLZANDER BUSSING!!!!!!!!

lololololol

Just now, Cass said:

Odds are no I prolly dobt push a new player as either either alignment except that 1 time I forgot her name she waa a new Bander who signed up for Mafia I was ofc TOWN!ZANDER and I got #thatwolfyaffeeling So I proceeded to run her over with that Villagery train 5 or 6 times and get her l8nched D1 she flipped Wolf stop posting as soon as I sussed her and never playes Mafia again lololololol