DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

• Community Administrator
15 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Hey sinister and voodoo, do you two understand the vote situation I’m talking about with hally?

Yes. But that same vote situation works for you to, right?

A wolf will know when their team is online.

It's not lost on me that the hammer struck after 11pm central, after I went to bed. 

27 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Sorry, I was posting that while walking.

Tripped's post that Leelou was their Top wolf guess, has me questioning Tripped as a possible wolf.
We don't know who controls the wolf-kill, or whether they're even working together in wolf chat.

Cory's post

Leeluo and Clov have been cleared.
I know I'm a villager.
Cory seemingly cleared Darthe, VooDoo, Delta, and Tripped.
So I think it's worth examining Hallia and Verb.

Internal guesses for D1
Possible Wolves or PR
Verbal
Leeluo
Hallia
Voodoo

Internal Guesses for D2
Possible Wolves
Hallia
Clov
Verbal
Tripped
Darthe

Possible PR
Cory, Verbal.

Guesses for D3.
Possible Wolves
Hallia
Verbal
Tripped
Darthe
Voodoo

Possible PR
Verbal

Possible Townies
Darthe
Whiskey
Me
Voodoo

If I remove the duplicates, I get
Hallia & Tripped.

Mechanically, we really need to lynch a wolf today. Hopefully get a wolf with Verbal's shot tonight. (Assuming he's not actually a wolf)

If you lynch me today, then better pray Verbal is legit and takes out a wolf. otherwise it's gg.

I like the wim here

5 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Hally who do you want to lynch today?

Honestly I wanna go back to my day 1 feels and reads bc it seemed so much better

Taking off the people that have been cleared since or died I'd probably vote SD

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

Yes. But that same vote situation works for you to, right?

A wolf will know when their team is online.

It's not lost on me that the hammer struck after 11pm central, after I went to bed. 

Right.  What I’m doing is basically challenging Hally to a 1 v1.  She backed away from that given my position in the game, but every second my vote is on her and she doesn’t get sniped but the wolf team it makes it more likely that she is a wolf.  After all, they’d vote her out and win the game instantly if she were town.

Just now, Hallia said:

It wasn't me

On 7/11/2022 at 9:13 AM, Leelou said:

I know Sooh said simple setup but my paranoia now has me thinking bomb role

Sorry about that Hallia. Toddler brain is a PITA. 

2 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Right.  What I’m doing is basically challenging Hally to a 1 v1.  She backed away from that given my position in the game, but every second my vote is on her and she doesn’t get sniped but the wolf team it makes it more likely that she is a wolf.  After all, they’d vote her out and win the game instantly if she were town.

I haven't backed away from diddley squat you're on about some off the wall stuff tbh

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Unless your wolf teammates just aren't active for another 6 hours. 😉

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

Unless your wolf teammates just aren't active for another 6 hours. 😉

That scenario requires a townsperson to vote with me, and me to be a wolf.  So if you’re town simply don’t vote, and the longer this goes the more sure you can be that 1 of hally and I is town and the other is a wolf. 

Just now, Darthe said:

That scenario requires a townsperson to vote with me, and me to be a wolf.  So if you’re town simply don’t vote, and the longer this goes the more sure you can be that 1 of hally and I is town and the other is a wolf. 

This is the correct answer btw.

2 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Given D1 and D2, if you were wolf, you could easily get 2 or 3 town to vote town. Lmao

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Given D1 and D2, if you were wolf, you could easily get 2 or 3 town to vote town. Lmao

If that’s what you think then doesn’t that make sussing me a moot point?

better question.  If I’m a wolf and I’m about to win this game, why am I taking risks here?  Why am I trying so hard?

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

If that’s what you think then doesn’t that make sussing me a moot point?

better question.  If I’m a wolf and I’m about to win this game, why am I taking risks here?  Why am I trying so hard?

Could be keeping up appearances. If you gave up, there's a chance you'd get lynched, flipped and a good vig kill could put this into the final stretch. 

On the other end, you've been gunning after Hallia all game. That's not immediately sus.

To everyone, Ignore I'm here, who's most likely wolf? 

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Could be keeping up appearances. If you gave up, there's a chance you'd get lynched, flipped and a good vig kill could put this into the final stretch. 

On the other end, you've been gunning after Hallia all game. That's not immediately sus.

To everyone, Ignore I'm here, who's most likely wolf? 

This leads me to another question.  Do you understand why I keep saying that I’m clear and what that means?

also, hally.  Obviously.