DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 minute ago, Clovdyx said:

Hi to you, and hi to you.

Why SD, Leelou?  Verb, I think you've covered it

Been uneasy with him from yesterday, way he’s handled Verbal and really we need some competing wagons going here.  

Just now, Leelou said:

Been uneasy with him from yesterday, way he’s handled Verbal and really we need some competing wagons going here.  

I feel like you only focus on verb and see everything through his lens.

Just now, Darthe said:

Hey clov, say you flip town.  Where would you point us heading into tomorrow?

I'm going to flip town, and I'm not going to point you people in any damned direction lol 

I'm honestly floored youd think I would.

3 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

@VooDooNut purely for my own curiosity, if you had to vote someone right now, who would it be?

Whenever someone outs a PR i get sus. Darthe and Cory planted the first doubt, and now Verbal coming out with the vig claim is throwing me for a loop. While Zander was a little sus D1 I didn't think we had enough evidence to make a good vig kill. It seems like a premature kill, or like Verbal's excuse is sus, or Zander was wolfed not shot and Verbal is fooling us all... So I think I just named the peeps whom I most sus atm. But it's really not fitting the groups direciton, so mostly I'm just assuming I'm overlooking some reads. I've liked what @whiskey deltaand @SinisterDeathhave been saying today though.

• Community Administrator
3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Did I miss some rule where I have to follow Hallia? 

Nope. Just interesting to see the counter pairs between D1 and D2.

You not following Hallia's vote could indicate that you two aren't a murder duo.

Could be a ploy.

Could just be slanking with verb to get D1 over.

Query, if you all lunch me tonight, what do you learn if I'm wolf?

What do you learn if I'm Villager? 

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

You not following Hallia's vote could indicate that you two aren't a murder duo.

Could be a ploy.

I'd flip a coin with you, SD, and feel great about it. I have no idea with you this game. 50/50 aren't bad odds.

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Did we mistakenly derp clear Darthe? 

Do you mean one of VooDoo/SD, or are you not using derp clear in the typical sense?  I don't think there's been anything Darthe's done that constitutes a derp.

If you just mean people were dumb to clear him, I seriously doubt that.  He's nowhere near as townie as he's portraying (which is completely NAI for him), but he's been more townie than most people from the start of the game to present, has had a good number of interactions with most people, and unless it was just one of those epic rands where we had no shot, IDK that he constantly tries to pick fights with the people he has.  Maybe I'm underselling his faith in his scum game.

Darthe, I know you're going to go on a rant here about how you're clearly the most obvious town ever - by all means, have the biggest circlejerk you want, just put it in a spoiler or something?

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Could be a ploy.

Depends on wagons, going back looking at pushes and see who dies overnight. 

Just now, Clovdyx said:

Do you mean one of VooDoo/SD, or are you not using derp clear in the typical sense?  I don't think there's been anything Darthe's done that constitutes a derp.

If you just mean people were dumb to clear him, I seriously doubt that.  He's nowhere near as townie as he's portraying (which is completely NAI for him), but he's been more townie than most people from the start of the game to present, has had a good number of interactions with most people, and unless it was just one of those epic rands where we had no shot, IDK that he constantly tries to pick fights with the people he has.  Maybe I'm underselling his faith in his scum game.

Darthe, I know you're going to go on a rant here about how you're clearly the most obvious town ever - by all means, have the biggest circlejerk you want, just put it in a spoiler or something?

us derp clearing. 

4 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

Whenever someone outs a PR i get sus. Darthe and Cory planted the first doubt, and now Verbal coming out with the vig claim is throwing me for a loop. While Zander was a little sus D1 I didn't think we had enough evidence to make a good vig kill. It seems like a premature kill, or like Verbal's excuse is sus, or Zander was wolfed not shot and Verbal is fooling us all... So I think I just named the peeps whom I most sus atm. But it's really not fitting the groups direciton, so mostly I'm just assuming I'm overlooking some reads. I've liked what @whiskey deltaand @SinisterDeathhave been saying today though.

I get your head's at on this.  I really do, but can I try to introduce a different way of thinking about it?

Pretend it's an open setup.  7-2, with a cop and a doc.  Mafia needs to mislynch 3/7 townies to win.  Now let's say the cop and doc claim, and nobody counters.  They're confirmed town, and barring the biggest failure ever, unlynchable.  Now mafia needs to mislynch 3/5 townies.  

It's a little more complicated here as it's a closed setup, but in addition to possibly giving information leading directly to a lynch (a la a cop), they still help prevent mislynches and force town to readjust.  

12 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I'm going to flip town, and I'm not going to point you people in any damned direction lol 

I'm honestly floored youd think I would.

10 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Did we mistakenly derp clear Darthe? 

This feels like w/w interaction