DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Just now, VooDooNut said:

If any villas out there can give a previous games read on Darthe it owuld really help me out. Does Darthe usual do votes like this, villa or not?

unvote

I take my own thoughts and reverse them sometimes so I can occasionally win games.  Sometimes my genius amazes even myself.

Just now, Darthe said:

Lol I remember games that ten people posted as fast as I do, and I couldn’t read it in real time quick enough to keep up.  12-15 pages of mafia an hour, trying to keep reads and etc down while working.

I don’t necessarily miss that

It’s been some years but I don’t think I ever lost to scum!Darthe so I’ll give it a shot…

you’re gonna see a lot of the fluidity you’re seeing here. He’s going to change directions pretty quickly and fire off reads and votes. Its more a matter of where he goes with it I think. Is it all theatre or is Darthe *processing*?

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

It’s been some years but I don’t think I ever lost to scum!Darthe so I’ll give it a shot…

you’re gonna see a lot of the fluidity you’re seeing here. He’s going to change directions pretty quickly and fire off reads and votes. Its more a matter of where he goes with it I think. Is it all theatre or is Darthe *processing*?

Wait really?  Cause that spreadsheet was made up and I win way more than that as a wolf 

1514644089_giphy(1).gif.32e2b1ff514086c934fdaa828843ba37.gif

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Yeah too bad there wasn’t some auto vote count feature in the forum

I mean, if there were ever such a thing surely it'd remain for one of the most consistent and active userbases on the site.  After all, existing code is free. No one in their right mind would just "remove" features arbitrarily.