DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 hour ago, SinisterDeath said:

Only if you all call me annoying and unfun.

I currently think solid Villager, non PR

Me

Darthe

Hallia

LeeLou

Sus - Wolf or PR

Cory

Clov

VooDoo 

Whiskey

Verbal 

Tripped. 

How did you go from me and Hallia as unknown ~3 hours ago to us in your town pile? 

Just now, VooDooNut said:

I still need to know why Cory would out as PR doc. Mad or not for real, that seems like an astoundingly odd play.

The threat of being speed lynched. Its was probably compulsive of me but what's done is done

My reaction might have been hypervigilant but its kind of the last thing you want to see as a PR ("lets vote this guy out without letting him talk")

I still need to know why Cory would out as PR doc. Mad or not for real, that seems like an astoundingly odd play.

Yeah, it’s not bad it’s just premature.  Also it’s not a perfect clear.  

A townsperson would do it because they know their PR is a way to mostly clear themselves and they’re trying to avoid being mislynched.  Cory was ostensibly concerned that he would be dead before he had the chance to speak up if he waited.

a wolf afraid they’re caught might lie about having a town PR in an effort to get the real doc to claim, ergo giving their team one last bit of positive utility they can.  I’ve seen that be so convincing that the real doc claims as well and gets lynched, and the wolf dies laughing all the way to the bank.

5 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I've mentioned earlier on...who knows what page, that I own the game "One Night Ultimate Werewolf"

https://www.ultraboardgames.com/one-night-ultimate-werewolf/roles.php

Hence me knowing about Seers, Tanners, Hunters, etc. 

Do the wolves not have special powers in that game?

Maybe I’m just failing to understand your question but I have to say I don’t really buy the line that you aren’t aware scum can have some variety of power roles 

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Well, I'd say, wait and see if Hallia sides with Darthe. That should give us some answers. 

She will, but we aren’t voting Cory.  Clov/AJ is a good fight to spectate and that storms brewing nicely.

Just now, whiskey delta said:

I for one, am glad Cory claimed.

he’s tied to it now so if wolves don’t kill him or another Doc flips, we know.

Unless it was a play by Darthe and Cory to out the real PR doc...

I think I'm losing my mind. I'm gonna tkae SDs advice and wait for more to chime in.

Unless it was a play by Darthe and Cory to out the real PR doc...

I think I'm losing my mind. I'm gonna tkae SDs advice and wait for more to chime in.

Lol this game is a lot more shades of the old DM compared to your first round. Keep the questions coming, they’re good and it helps to work through those kinds of things. Even wolves ~probably won’t feed you bad game theory because it’s a dumb way to get caught 

• Community Administrator
4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

How did you go from me and Hallia as unknown ~3 hours ago to us in your town pile? 

3 hours ago.

I said I didn't know about either of you. 

3 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Honestly? VooDoo feels more wolfy to me, like he's cocky he killed off Zander. But I also know we can't always trust my "gut".

My gut said dice was Villager, and I was right. 

I dunno about either you or Hallia.

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Did I ask for you to find it helpful? 

My read on Hallia hasn’t changed because my vote on dice has nothing to do with if one is town the other is scum. I haven’t had a problem with her presence. It had more to do with SD/dice and how dice handled Hally’s and my agreement of not liking what SD posted and that post pushed SD lower on my list at that point. That plus the way SD town read Dice early. I am still a bit uncomfortable with SD and how yesterday went down and with the little jab at Verb once day opened. 

Before posting actual reasons for thoughts on AJ I need to check some things in the thread, but probably won’t happen until the morning when I’m using my laptop. 

This, and your questions that I answered felt town to me.

I'm not getting anything from Hallia, as Hallia hasn't replied to me yet... But I assume you believe Hallia is town, and Hallia's suspicion of me not being town is good enough for me to think you and Hallia are town. 

3 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I for one, am glad Cory claimed.

he’s tied to it now so if wolves don’t kill him or another Doc flips, we know.

It’s so simple but this is my best AJ tone read post of the game.  

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

3 hours ago.

I said I didn't know about either of you. 

This, and your questions that I answered felt town to me.

I'm not getting anything from Hallia, as Hallia hasn't replied to me yet... But I assume you believe Hallia is town, and Hallia's suspicion of me not being town is good enough for me to think you and Hallia are town. 

That’s reasonable