DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

Here's a question for you derf and you @TrippedOnReality

If SD is a Wolf does he clear or spew Dice wolf?

probably clear???  it would probably be more clearing if SD had more experience, but the number of times i've seen a wolf give a teammate a top town read is...not many, especially if that teammate is not doing much.  but idk if a newer play would know that's a bad idea?

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

probably clear???  it would probably be more clearing if SD had more experience, but the number of times i've seen a wolf give a teammate a top town read is...not many, especially if that teammate is not doing much.  but idk if a newer play would know that's a bad idea?

Ok kinda my take too.

6 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

As for Verb, True enough. Can't wait to read his reads. 

4 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Sounds to me, that a wolf is going to want to create an environment where everyone argues..

Or they attempt to appear super townie, and try to lead the lunch crew in finding the "real" wolf. 

As for anti-town, me guessing out loud that Verb is a special role, has its purpose of trying to get y'all to not lynch Verb on D1, like y'all did you me last game.

If he is special, and wolf gets em to tonight, well that sucks. But if he's town, well he's be dead D1 if  I didn't say anything, right? 

SD hasn't interacted with Dice from what I could see, and Dice has made two posts where I saw him say something to SD, both times a joke. Very inconclusive data there, but I will say that if SD is a wolf these both look like a connection to Verb, and that would explain why the thread feels so villa.

6 hours ago, Hallia said:

I thought the same but I have said this in previous games and he gets mad at me XD so I'll let you say it 

DONE!

And iirc youre usually scum when you do it.

4 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

We have a little more than 24 hours left in D1 ftr

Don't have any major wagon preferences right now, really wanna hear from dice once it's daytime in Aussieland

im here but about to start work.  will check in later if i can

3 hours ago, Clovdyx said:

I have a thought organizing experiment for anyone who willing to play.  I broke the roster up into three groupings.  Pick the person from each group you'd be happiest swinging today and the person whose elimination you would absolutely never support.

1: darthe/whiskey/leelou/zander
2: dice/voodoo/verb/sinister
3: cory/clov/hallia/tripped

At the risk of stating the obvious, no, you can't pick yourself for the person you want to eliminate the least.

swing zander for lols  leelou for real  save darthe    leelou had a post on page 19 agreeing with hallia that immeadiately hit me wrong. immeadiate thjought was leelou/hallia team

save me lynch  gotta say verb but wouldnt do day one.  purely because he has nothing and the others do so he cant seems town or scum yet

lynch hallia  save tripped  not saving cory/clov to see what happens

Just now, dicetosser1 said:

And iirc youre usually scum when you do it.

im here but about to start work.  will check in later if i can

swing zander for lols  leelou for real  save darthe    leelou had a post on page 19 agreeing with hallia that immeadiately hit me wrong. immeadiate thjought was leelou/hallia team

save me lynch  gotta say verb but wouldnt do day one.  purely because he has nothing and the others do so he cant seems town or scum yet

lynch hallia  save tripped  not saving cory/clov to see what happens

DICE why we have different Hallia reads sadface.gif

Thoughts on SD having you uber Town??? Lol

Dice what even are your reads?  I put that in a list and it's

good:

Darthe

Tripped

bad:

leelou

Hally

Verb

Tripped and I are somewhat opposed in the thread, and Hally/Leelou are two of the most active people here so I'm hoping you've got several posts to point to.

Just now, Darthe said:

Dice what even are your reads?  I put that in a list and it's

good:

Darthe

Tripped

bad:

leelou

Hally

Verb

Tripped and I are somewhat opposed in the thread, and Hally/Leelou are two of the most active people here so I'm hoping you've got several posts to point to.

Just now, Zander? said:

My best case for Dice being Town atp.....he cant rand Wolf twice in a row right???....lolololol

12 minutes ago, Darthe said:

SD hasn't interacted with Dice from what I could see, and Dice has made two posts where I saw him say something to SD, both times a joke. Very inconclusive data there, but I will say that if SD is a wolf these both look like a connection to Verb, and that would explain why the thread feels so villa.

I nissed the Verb connection but maybe thats a mod old school thing I dunno