DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

3 minutes ago, Hallia said:

How do you feel about a voodoo lunch

Idk. I think it literally has to be you or Darthe today. At this point his vote has been there so long so if both Town the scum could have simply voted one by one at their leisure “well she never got hammered” 1-2-3 by now.

which can only mean it’s you or him 😕

Just now, Darthe said:

AJ did you respond to my post on why I don’t think verb can be 3p?

I read it and it makes sense. I still standby my original point that I don’t think he preemptively claims a shot like that as scum. It’s just the coincidence of a flip looking bad for him on a Night he says he can’t shoot that wigs me out but yeah, 3p is unlikely I agree.

28 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Hey verb, do you think I’ve got a bead on this game?

At this point, either Cory didn't tell the full truth about his N1 action and you're scum, or Hallia is (which I'm not reading her as).  I'm not reading you as scum, either, but I'm clearly wrong on one of you.  Most likely I'm wrong on Hallia, but the fact that everybody has posted and we didn't get a quick lynch clearly means it can only be one of you two.

3 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

At this point, either Cory didn't tell the full truth about his N1 action and you're scum, or Hallia is (which I'm not reading her as).  I'm not reading you as scum, either, but I'm clearly wrong on one of you.  Most likely I'm wrong on Hallia, but the fact that everybody has posted and we didn't get a quick lynch clearly means it can only be one of you two.

This is basically where I’m at. I’m gonna go pull that vote from Voodoo on D2. Pretty sure it excludes them as teammates

FYI I’m out pretty much away from game until late tonight, I saw the question from AJ but I won’t be able to get a good response in until I’m back online. 

TLDR I’m going to reread tripped’s post again when I get back and reply to questions 

37 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Right, not quite what I mean.  Do you think that T! Darthe has a good bead on who the remaining wolves are?