DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Could be keeping up appearances. If you gave up, there's a chance you'd get lynched, flipped and a good vig kill could put this into the final stretch. 

On the other end, you've been gunning after Hallia all game. That's not immediately sus.

To everyone, Ignore I'm here, who's most likely wolf? 

If I could only pick one, I'd say Tripped. But I'll vote Darthe just to vote Darthe atp.

1 minute ago, VooDooNut said:

If I could only pick one, I'd say Tripped. But I'll vote Darthe just to vote Darthe atp.

That might actually get you banned from DM mafia if you’re town.  Throwing games is pretty frowned upon.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

By eliminate, do you mean lynch or do you mean logically cross them out as teammates?

cross them out. Tripped voted Dice D1 I believe so that’s a point in favor of possible teammates. Anything else?

I’m working from memory here 

Just now, whiskey delta said:

cross them out. Tripped voted Dice D1 I believe so that’s a point in favor of possible teammates. Anything else?

I’m working from memory here 

I pulled the vote counts for both eods and color coded them a couple pages ago.  Sinister/tripped/hally were on the dice and the clov lynch.  

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

We are at a stage in the game when you need to give a little justification for your reads. What about Teipped makes you say that?

POE. I've moved off you, Verbal (I liked the post clarifying the odd-day kill. seemed genuine.), Hallia/Darthe's interaction recently seemed genuine favoring Hallia, and SD is still my wild card, but I'm less sus than I was earlier in the game.

1 minute ago, VooDooNut said:

POE. I've moved off you, Verbal (I liked the post clarifying the odd-day kill. seemed genuine.), Hallia/Darthe's interaction recently seemed genuine favoring Hallia, and SD is still my wild card, but I'm less sus than I was earlier in the game.

What are you even talking about?

• Community Administrator

Darthe brought up Hallia, Tripped, and I as all voting together on D1 and D2 as evidence of our sus. Wouldn't it be extremely stupid for wolves to all vote together on D1 and D2?

Inversely you all lunch me, and I flip town. Does that clear Hallia and Tripped, and make you look like a wolf?

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Darthe brought up Hallia, Tripped, and I as all voting together on D1 and D2 as evidence of our sus. Wouldn't it be extremely stupid for wolves to all vote together on D1 and D2?

Inversely you all lunch me, and I flip town. Does that clear Hallia and Tripped, and make you look like a wolf?

No.  It's a data point, not gospel.  You're a math person, right?

Oh quick point.  I took a risk at the start of the day in voting Hallia.  I don't "know" that she's a wolf.  I am using logic to infer it based on multiple things.  My vote, since I know I am town, provides mafia with the means to win this game if I'm wrong.  That's why the longer I keep it on her the more confident I become that I was right.  The longer I remain voting her and the 3 wolves in the game don't vote her, the higher the likelihood that she herself is a wolf, because that's the only scenario in which they don't end the game immediately.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Oh quick point.  I took a risk at the start of the day in voting Hallia.  I don't "know" that she's a wolf.  I am using logic to infer it based on multiple things.  My vote, since I know I am town, provides mafia with the means to win this game if I'm wrong.  That's why the longer I keep it on her the more confident I become that I was right.  The longer I remain voting her and the 3 wolves in the game don't vote her, the higher the likelihood that she herself is a wolf, because that's the only scenario in which they don't end the game immediately.

This is an important point. This is not a skippable concept or one you can "kinda get" in this scenario.  This is fundamental, and is understood by anyone who's played for more than a few games.  Hallia pretending to not understand it immediately outs her to every experienced player in this game.  I'm literally only explaining it ad nauseum because Sinister and Voodoo seem to not understand it.  Literally anyone can corroborate this, and we can't all be wolves, ergo you know it's valid.  Logic, people.  Logic.

• Community Administrator
5 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Not everyone is highly active right now. Could be a ploy 

4 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I am using logic

I know I am town and so since I'm not I must already have one of the wolves voting me and they're waiting on a townie to join

::Pikagasp::

Wolf slip? Or I can't read? Lol