DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I’m not saying he lied. I’m saying just because he covered you and someone else died doesn’t mean you are confirmed town. Scum shooting Z is totally plausible on top of Verb’s bullet 

Sure.  I'm not modconfirmed.  But I'm the best you've got, and if you reads + that incredibly low statistical probability aren't enough to avoid this conversation then that's a real bad sign.  In a world where you're a villager this is the sorta thing that you should know to not even bring up at Lylo.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Like, what're you gonna do if you accidentally convince Sinister/Voodoo to yolo vote me with that kinda thing?  Say oops?

BTW for everyone reading this, this ain't #ProMafiaPlayerDarthe, cause that guy doesn't exist.  This is #LostIn100DifferentWaysSoSeenItAllDarthe who made every single mistake you can make, didn't learn from it, and did it all again.  I'm not preaching to ya'll, I'm fighting for the W.

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

Today isn’t the day to leave stuff off the table.

If you’re a true son of Dragonmount like I am we will get there but these discussions do need to happen

I'm leaving big stuff off the table right now.  We've got two new players and I'm trying to be very considerate of what this thread/gamestate looks like to them.  

16 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Initially?  Yes, he was like my strongest town - could I see him doing this as a wolf, maybe?  But Cory did say he protected him the night Zander died didn't he?

15 minutes ago, Hallia said:

OH. Oh my god. That didn't enter my mind at all.

14 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Unvote

This seems backwards to me.  You recognized the doc protect, then realized there was an out where that could not matter, and once you got that justification for a scenario your vote makes sense in you *then* unvote?

6 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Today isn’t the day to leave stuff off the table.

If you’re a true son of Dragonmount like I am we will get there but these discussions do need to happen

Yep, I'll try not to let myself get prodded I to doing emotional things, so I've unvoted him for now. I do still think he's 99% town

1 minute ago, Hallia said:

Yep, I'll try not to let myself get prodded I to doing emotional things, so I've unvoted him for now. I do still think he's 99% town

Yes, informed minorities have very good insight into who is and isn't town.  

AJ, why isn't Hally fighting to get my vote off of her? We're at LYLO so far as she *should* know, and my vote on her ends the game once the wolves show up *from her town pov if she has one*.

No one seeing that red flag?

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Yes, informed minorities have very good insight into who is and isn't town.  

AJ, why isn't Hally fighting to get my vote off of her? We're at LYLO so far as she *should* know, and my vote on her ends the game once the wolves show up *from her town pov if she has one*.

No one seeing that red flag?

I said I wasn't but

A single vote isn't something to be as hyped up about as you seem to be atm

TO ME, it was a way to show how I felt at the moment

If other people start joining you I guess I'll feel differently

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I said I wasn't but

A single vote isn't something to be as hyped up about as you seem to be atm

TO ME, it was a way to show how I felt at the moment

If other people start joining you I guess I'll feel differently

derpclear denied.

7 people.  assuming 3 wolves for 12 p game.

4 votes to lynch.  1 townie + 3 wolves.  You think I'm probably town.  Ergo you internally should think you're about to get 3 wolf votes in the span of 1 minute as they coordinate it, and that's GG.  

You've played this game for 5-7 years, and know all of this exceptionally well.

Ergo, you're a wolf.  

1 hour ago, Verbal32 said:

With the random Voodoo defense thrown in, SD/AJ/Voodoo scum team?

I'm really distant on AJ, though - that could swap out for the rest of the POE for me.

Is there something specific you wanted me to respond to? By the end of D2 me and Cory were more or less settled on Town reading each other 

All that vote does in make me more sure Voodoo/Hallia aren’t together 

• Community Administrator
2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

???

Sorry, I was posting that while walking.

Tripped's post that Leelou was their Top wolf guess, has me questioning Tripped as a possible wolf.
We don't know who controls the wolf-kill, or whether they're even working together in wolf chat.

Cory's post

Not WTL

Darthe

VooDoo

Delta

Tripped

Not today

Hallia

Verb

Would feel good but probably not optimal

SinisterDeath

Resolution desired

Leelou

Clov

Leeluo and Clov have been cleared.
I know I'm a villager.
Cory seemingly cleared Darthe, VooDoo, Delta, and Tripped.
So I think it's worth examining Hallia and Verb.

Internal guesses for D1
Possible Wolves or PR
Verbal
Leeluo
Hallia
Voodoo

Internal Guesses for D2
Possible Wolves
Hallia
Clov
Verbal
Tripped
Darthe

Possible PR
Cory, Verbal.

Guesses for D3.
Possible Wolves
Hallia
Verbal
Tripped
Darthe
Voodoo

Possible PR
Verbal

Possible Townies
Darthe
Whiskey
Me
Voodoo

If I remove the duplicates, I get
Hallia & Tripped.

Mechanically, we really need to lynch a wolf today. Hopefully get a wolf with Verbal's shot tonight. (Assuming he's not actually a wolf)

If you lynch me today, then better pray Verbal is legit and takes out a wolf. otherwise it's gg.

27 minutes ago, Darthe said:

derpclear denied.

7 people.  assuming 3 wolves for 12 p game.

4 votes to lynch.  1 townie + 3 wolves.  You think I'm probably town.  Ergo you internally should think you're about to get 3 wolf votes in the span of 1 minute as they coordinate it, and that's GG.  

You've played this game for 5-7 years, and know all of this exceptionally well.

Ergo, you're a wolf.  

I'm not asking for a derp clear from you

Anyways, glad to see Leelou was in fact town

About the only reason wolves haven't killed me at night is because they know I'm a villager.

Hallia questioned whether I'm also a Bomb because I mentioned the Tanner & Jester roles so much early on. Aside from the advantage of taking out the good players over someone who's likely to get lynched on his own, there is that idle threat that if they NK me, they could lose the game no matter how well they played us all.

I know both Hallia, Verbal, Tripped, Delta, and Darthe have all waffled on voting for me. Questioned me as a wolf, confirmed I was town. Confirmed I was wolf, town, etc.

Voodoo is about the only one that's only ever made sus eyes at me, but never voted? (maybe?) me...which really makes me wonder if those damn dice were right, once again!

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Voodoo is about the only one that's only ever made sus eyes at me, but never voted? (maybe?) me...which really makes me wonder if those damn dice were right, once again!

*whispers* The dice are always right, SD.

die d&d GIF by Primer

7 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

About the only reason wolves haven't killed me at night is because they know I'm a villager.

Hallia questioned whether I'm also a Bomb because I mentioned the Tanner & Jester roles so much early on. Aside from the advantage of taking out the good players over someone who's likely to get lynched on his own, there is that idle threat that if they NK me, they could lose the game no matter how well they played us all.

I know both Hallia, Verbal, Tripped, Delta, and Darthe have all waffled on voting for me. Questioned me as a wolf, confirmed I was town. Confirmed I was wolf, town, etc.

Voodoo is about the only one that's only ever made sus eyes at me, but never voted? (maybe?) me...which really makes me wonder if those damn dice were right, once again

Hallia questioned whether I'm also a Bomb because I mentioned the Tanner & Jester roles so much early on. Aside from the advantage of taking out the good players over someone who's likely to get lynched on his own, there is that idle threat that if they NK me, they could lose the game no matter how well they played us all.

Uh...no I didn't? Confusing me with someone else??

Early on D1, I had (based on absolutely no evidence), thought Hallia and Leelou were a murder duo. Leelou getting cleared doesn't resolve Hallia on this for me, if only because Hallia & Leeluo were pretty adamant about not being a team.

Verb could have claimed Vig, after I pretty much opened that door for him on D1. 
It could be one of those plans that's "too stupid to work" but "if it does, we're awesome" type plays. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing if Cory's save actually blocked anything. Verb could be lying, and munched on Zander. Darthe could be working with Verb. 

Or that's exactly what Tripped and Whiskey want us to think.

2 hours ago, Sooh said:

Alive players: 
1-4. Darthe

4-8. Hallia

9-10. SD

11-13. Tripped

14-16. Verb

17-18. WhiskeyD

19-20 VooDoo

So what happens if I roll a d20?
Damn voodoo, dice don't like you! lmao
(Man I wish my dice were right end game!)
image.png

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

Early on D1, I had (based on absolutely no evidence), thought Hallia and Leelou were a murder duo. Leelou getting cleared doesn't resolve Hallia on this for me, if only because Hallia & Leeluo were pretty adamant about not being a team.

Verb could have claimed Vig, after I pretty much opened that door for him on D1. 
It could be one of those plans that's "too stupid to work" but "if it does, we're awesome" type plays. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing if Cory's save actually blocked anything. Verb could be lying, and munched on Zander. Darthe could be working with Verb. 

Or that's exactly what Tripped and Whiskey want us to think.

So what happens if I roll a d20?
Damn voodoo, dice don't like you! lmao
(Man I wish my dice were right end game!)
image.png

Those dice are not nice.