DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

This is what I had for notes last night anti-teams.  These are entirely independent of any reads I had on anyone and based entirely on interactions with each other:

voodoo/SD

AJ/hallia

hallia/leelou????

hallia/darthe

AJ/leelou??

darthe/voodoo

SD/Verb
SD/Chris?????

SD/leelou

cory/hallia??

Chris/leelou

voodoo/hallia???

dead anti-teams:

dice/SD
dice/hallia
zander/verb
zander/SD

I'm not going to explain all of them, but I'm going to explain the question mark ones and if anyone has any questions or disagrees with the others, lmk and we can talk through it.

I was most unsure about SD/Chris because I hate making anti-pairs on anything Chris says.  I absolutely think he could have made that post defending SD as either alignment, and probably would make that post as either alignment.  I still don't think he would let his newbie teammate be that clueless about how the game of mafia works.

voodoo/hallia is another one I had trouble with because I could see in a world where hallia thinks she's going to get yeeted, she tells newbie voodoo to vote there for town cred, and if she doesn't get yeeted, they look a lot less like teammates.  I do not think voodoo would probably vote there without hallia specifically telling him and I have no idea how hallia feels about bussing/being bussed.  So if someone could enlighten me on that, that'd be great.

hallia/leelou was odd to me because everyone thought they were teamed, but leelou dropped their first actual read on hallia as a light town read.  the number of times i've seen a teammate town read their teammate out of the gate, even a light town read, is not a ton.

AJ/leelou I took Chris's read to heart on AJ here where he thought it was super unlikely that AJ just throws out a townread on a teammate super early the way he did.

Cory/hallia was largely vote based.  Cory had no reason to move his vote to hallia, especially when a couple of people still need to place votes, and then let zander to decide where to vote.  It just seems unnecessarily risky when you have a perfectly viable misyeet in dice.

my reads are something like this:

town:

Darthe - LDO

Cory - doc claim, plus I feel like we've been agreeing on a lot.  I also noticed the way AJ completely flipped on hallia and had a lot of the same questions he did.  

probably town:

Voodoo - i feel like they've been super pure this entire game, if they are somehow mafia, then lolme i guess.

SD - i hate this, but it is what it is.

light town:

hallia - I thought her end of day looked pretty good on reread.  she had the same tone as she did when she was getting ran up in the cat mafia game.  I also have a lot of anti pairs for her.

leelou?  - I thought leelou's tone has been pretty good today and I like that activity today. I had a town read on them earlier and even though it was waning a bit going into EoD yesterday, I feel better about them today again.

IDK:

Chris - I don't think he's done anything outside of his wolf range, and him not being on a wagon did not help me much.  I also understand his schedule constraints.  I have agreed with a lot of the takes he's had but that's not uncommon regardless of his alignment.  

Verb - hasn't had a ton of time in the thread so I'm having a hard time getting a handle on him.  Thought his entrance and frustration with getting sussed yesterday seemed okay, but I'm going to need more.

AJ - AJ's 180 on hallia kind of threw me for a loop and I wasn't feeling particularly great about him going into EoD yesterday.  I agreed with a lot of what Cory said when he was questioning AJ about his flip on hallia earlier.  

13 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

voodoo/hallia is another one I had trouble with because I could see in a world where hallia thinks she's going to get yeeted, she tells newbie voodoo to vote there for town cred, and if she doesn't get yeeted, they look a lot less like teammates.  I do not think voodoo would probably vote there without hallia specifically telling him and I have no idea how hallia feels about bussing/being bussed.  So if someone could enlighten me on that, that'd be great.

I do think a split like this happened on the wagons D1, but I still don't know who the pair is. Re posting for reference:

On 7/11/2022 at 7:02 PM, Sooh said:

Final Vote Count:

Dice (6) - Hallia, Leelou, Tripped, SinisterDeath, Verbal, Zander

Leelou (1) - Clov

Hallia (5) - Whiskey, Dice, VooDoo, Cory, Darthe

Dice has been killed. He was VANILLA TOWN.

GLGL when he finds out he was killed in his sleep again.

See you all in 24 hrs! 

So that split doesn't work for my Darthe/Cory theory...

If I just take Cory from the Hallia wagon, I'd say Verbal is most likely the teammate. So Cory/Verbal in that case. But that assumes Darthe and Cory weren't working together. I'm more prone to sus Cory at this point because he outed a PR role (or pretended to).

I dislike when everyone has the same reads, but I can't pretend that mine are that different rn.  Those would have to be some pretty good fake notes, but good players can do that.  

Does anyone not want to lynch clov today?

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

I dislike when everyone has the same reads, but I can't pretend that mine are that different rn.  Those would have to be some pretty good fake notes, but good players can do that.  

Does anyone not want to lynch clov today?

Wow this post was useless.  Do better Derf.  

But really, does anyone not want to lynch clov?  

20 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

thank you, and yeah, i agree.

To be more exact I think she’d probably say something along the lines of “Do what you think is best <3” or something like that. I don’t think she’d pre-plan something but she wouldn’t discourage it either. She’s a team player 

I’d need to chew on that post more to give it justice tbh but I will get back to you on that question. Before I do though, were you only looking for anti-teams?

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

To be more exact I think she’d probably say something along the lines of “Do what you think is best <3” or something like that. I don’t think she’d pre-plan something but she wouldn’t discourage it either. She’s a team player 

I’d need to chew on that post more to give it justice tbh but I will get back to you on that question. Before I do though, were you only looking for anti-teams?

I have tried looking for teams in the past with really poor success without a mafia flip.  I do much better finding teams after a mafia flip.   I have done anti teams in idk...probably like 30+ games I think i've only been wrong on anti-teams 2-3 that I recall.  Once was in the VS game Cory, Chris and I played when Diva and Chris got into a huge argument in the thread over a misunderstanding.  The other time was with Fable who is a known dirty busser lol. 

8 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I will say the anti-team thing works well with players that don't know how to distance and/or don't have a history of bussing their entire team to solo win.  It's much harder on experienced players who know what they are doing.  Hence not wanting to do anti-associations on anything Chris says lol

watido.