DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

June Roll Call 2022

Hey! Happy Pride Month everyone! You know the deal, name, rank, faction. 5 points for that and 5 for answering this question: Do you have any plans for Pride? 

Aman

Storm Leader, Mod, Logain

Light 

I don’t have many plans, other than to get myself an ace and aro flag for Pride. I’m just enjoying my first Pride being out and living as my queer self. 

Arie

Shadow

Asha'man!

I'm working. all the working. Pride is awesome, educate children, then back to work. 😛

Technically second year out as 'bi/pan'... but i've been loose swinging for years.

5 hours ago, Arie said:

I'm working. all the working. Pride is awesome, educate children, then back to work. 😛

Technically second year out as 'bi/pan'... but i've been loose swinging for years.

Sounds busy! 

That’s awesome! I’m pan too, it’s nice to see another bi/pan person around! (I don’t personally identify as bi, but you do you!)

• 2 weeks later...