DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fireball Mafia

Arie

I know I'm.not voting Delta prolly ever but today for sure.

If it's Voodoo after I sussed him most d1 and then start to think hes TWTBAW imma break DM

Im POE Shad and Dice today 

Both Shad and Dice have made decent enough posts nothing in really sussing but it's more purely POE, ML Day1 and the 3 of us voted for the ML and I know I'm Town but I don't believe 3 experienced Villa all voted wrong.  I've got Zanderreasons for each as possibilities to be but prolly only make sense to me and imma see if anything comes from them today.

4 hours ago, DELTA said:

Likewise, no offense meant if caused! @Arie

I was only stating what I had thought the count was because I was unsure myself 

I know this was OOC but just a hint Delta   Dont EVER edit a post. If that was a game post yoiud be insta lynched

3 hours ago, VooDooNut said:

So who tried to kill me?

what makes you think it was you?

5 hours ago, Zander? said:

I know I'm.not voting Delta prolly ever but today for sure.

If it's Voodoo after I sussed him most d1 and then start to think hes TWTBAW imma break DM

Im POE Shad and Dice today 

Both Shad and Dice have made decent enough posts nothing in really sussing but it's more purely POE, ML Day1 and the 3 of us voted for the ML and I know I'm Town but I don't believe 3 experienced Villa all voted wrong.  I've got Zanderreasons for each as possibilities to be but prolly only make sense to me and imma see if anything comes from them today.

"I don't believe 3 experienced Villa all voted wrong. " what planet do you play on lol

Mostly a number’s game from this point. The late SinisterDoc’s reveal doesn’t change my position.

If it’s not Shad, my apologies. We will get another chance tomorrow.

If it is Shad, then I tip my hat to you for playing the part and good game.

1 hour ago, DELTA said:

Mostly a number’s game from this point. The late SinisterDoc’s reveal doesn’t change my position.

If it’s not Shad, my apologies. We will get another chance tomorrow.

If it is Shad, then I tip my hat to you for playing the part and good game.

Nah if I was a wolf there would be zero votes on me.

But it's all good.

I need more content from Dice and VooDoo to make my vote more than a dice roll at this point.

16 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

what makes you think it was you?

Oh, I'm not 100% it WAS me, but based on how much wolf-interest I was getting round 1, and how aggressively I was going after Zander?, I figured my time was up. Honestly, I'm surprised to have made it to round 2.

4 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

Oh, I'm not 100% it WAS me, but based on how much wolf-interest I was getting round 1, and how aggressively I was going after Zander?, I figured my time was up. Honestly, I'm surprised to have made it to round 2.

Just in case you're a Villager going forward.  Unless you've got PR equity, if you're a Villa and getting decent to heavy suss Wolves will very likely never shoot you cause you're a mislynch candidate.

Just now, Zander? said:

Just in case you're a Villager going forward.  Unless you've got PR equity, if you're a Villa and getting decent to heavy suss Wolves will very likely never shoot you cause you're a mislynch candidate.

Im this instance if theres a Vig you might get capped but likely not by Wolves

2 hours ago, VooDooNut said:

You thought the wolf was going to night kill you because the village wanted to mislynch you and you were tunneled on a villager?

Huh?

2 hours ago, Shad_ said:

I should probably be concerned that Delta feels like he kind of lost interest when a bunch of people called him town.

I don’t have anything else to add at this junction. You make the most sense to me as mafia based on your votes.

If it’s not you, and I’ve said I don’t think it’s Zander, that leaves Dice or Voodoo. The latter had the opportunity to vote SinDoctor late in the round but never did. I think that says more than his conjecture on where the mafia hit may or may not have gone