DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Episode 7 teaser trailer

Skipp

This Show. 

I swear I keep getting so excited and then the episode comes and feel deflated. 

This teaser has me excited again! MIN!!!!!!  And holy cow I can't wait to see Tigriane (sp?) fight. Really hope those scenes are choregraphed in a way that shows how UNBELIEVABLY badass the aiel are. 

Come on Rafe...... you've treated my heart and nerves so poorly up until now........ 

Treat it well. Please!

Edited by Katherine

3 hours ago, Katherine said:

This Show. 

I swear I keep getting so excited and then the episode comes and feel deflated. 

This teaser has me excited again! MIN!!!!!!  And holy cow I can't wait to see Tigriane (sp?) fight. Really hope those scenes are choregraphed in a way that shows how UNBELIEVABLY badass the aiel are. 

Come on Rafe...... you've treated my heart and nerves so poorly up until now........ 

Treat it well. Please!

Highly trained fighter and stunt double as Tigraine Mantear

Šittová_Majda_1-683x1024.png

Magdalena Sittova

Edited by Finnssss22

30 minutes ago, Ralph said:

You sure??? 

I'm not sure of anything.  But I'm willing to bet more than one of them goes to the Eye, and that more than one of them survives.  But Moiraine's statement (paraphrased) was: 'if you go to the Eye and you are not the Dragon, you will die there'.

So if more than one person survives, we either get more than one dragon or a multi-headed dragon.  There may be other options - especially as it was an Aes Sedai making the statement.  Tonight's episode will likely not reveal all though - still have next week...

Just now, DojoToad said:

I'm not sure of anything.  But I'm willing to bet more than one of them goes to the Eye, and that more than one of them survives.  But Moiraine's statement (paraphrased) was: 'if you go to the Eye and you are not the Dragon, you will die there'.

So if more than one person survives, we either get more than one dragon or a multi-headed dragon.  There may be other options - especially as it was an Aes Sedai making the statement.  Tonight's episode will likely not reveal all though - still have next week...

Maybe you don't know Rafe as well as some contributors appear to... 

Or, since in Ep6 Siuan said anyone who comes between the Dragon and the DO, so it is all based on the mistaken identity of Baalzamon=DO

1 minute ago, Sabio said:

They say what they believe is true, so they assume anyone but the Dragon who tries to face the DO is going to die.  It doesn't mean they are always right.  The prophecies say the Dragon Reborn must face the DO, it's easy for them to assume any mere mortal will die.

Exactly.  Otherwise determining who was the dragon would be easy. Just try to say each name "The dragon reborn is <gak>.. okay, it's not Egwene, let's try Mat.  "The dragon reborn is <gak>...."

27 minutes ago, DojoToad said:

Aside from the fact they won't be facing the DO at the eye,  It will be Ishammael.

8 minutes ago, Skipp said:

Aside from the fact they won't be facing the DO at the eye,  It will be Ishammael.

Absolutely and they're going to the Eye because Ishy wants them there, same as the books.

Only this time he planted the lure in Su's head through her dreams instead of manipulating Jain Farstrider into delivering it.

That's my take at least.

Edited by Finnssss22

32 minutes ago, Finnssss22 said:

Absolutely and they're going to the Eye because Ishy wants them there, same as the books.

Only this time he planted the lure in Su's head through her dreams instead of manipulating Jain Farstrider into delivering it.

That's my take at least.

Mine too. 

2 hours ago, Ralph said:

Maybe you don't know Rafe as well as some contributors appear to... 

Or, since in Ep6 Siuan said anyone who comes between the Dragon and the DO, so it is all based on the mistaken identity of Baalzamon=DO

I don’t know Rafe from Adam. I can only judge on his work. Not impressed. 

And Moiraine says in the teaser that whoever goes to the Eye and is not the Dragon will die there. No mention of DO or Ishy

45 minutes ago, DojoToad said:

I don’t know Rafe from Adam. I can only judge on his work. Not impressed. 

And Moiraine says in the teaser that whoever goes to the Eye and is not the Dragon will die there. No mention of DO or Ishy

When talking with Suian they say that whomever gets between the DR and DO will die.  They believe the DO is at the eye, hence anyone who is not the DR who goes to the eye will die. 

It would be easier for you to criticize the details if you watched the episodes.

13 minutes ago, Skipp said:

When talking with Suian they say that whomever gets between the DR and DO will die.  They believe the DO is at the eye, hence anyone who is not the DR who goes to the eye will die. 

It would be easier for you to criticize the details if you watched the episodes.

Your first and second sentences don’t necessarily tie together. And their conversation doesn’t jive with what was said in the teaser. Would be a lot easier not to criticize with a bit of consistency. 

2 minutes ago, DojoToad said:

Your first and second sentences don’t necessarily tie together. And their conversation doesn’t jive with what was said in the teaser. Would be a lot easier not to criticize with a bit of consistency. 

When Moiraine and Suian are first discussing taking the EF5 to the Eye they say "Whomever gets between the DR and the DO will die and Suian says it doesn't matter take all 5.

Since Moiraine believes that the DO is at the Eye, according to the dreams of Suian she is stating that which every of the 5 that go to the Eye, aside from the DR, will die.  The conversation certainly jives.

6 minutes ago, Skipp said:

When Moiraine and Suian are first discussing taking the EF5 to the Eye they say "Whomever gets between the DR and the DO will die and Suian says it doesn't matter take all 5.

Since Moiraine believes that the DO is at the Eye, according to the dreams of Suian she is stating that which every of the 5 that go to the Eye, aside from the DR, will die.  The conversation certainly jives.

Not if they don’t get between the DR and the DO. They can go to the Eye and sit on the sidelines, no requirement to get in between. Doesn’t jive.