WhiteVeils

12 minutes ago, DaddyFinn said:

The episode titles are:

E1- The Breaking of the World
E2- The Fall of Manetheren
E3- The Greatest Warder
E4- Saidin, Saidar, Stone
E5 - The White Tower

I hope we'll get more each season. Stuff that is related to the ongoing story. For example something about Artur Hawkwing when we get to know the Seanchan a bit better.

E3 is Jearom? Or Lan? 

What is Stone? 

28 minutes ago, Ralph said:

E3 is Jearom? Or Lan? 

What is Stone? 

I assume that Stone would be the Stone of Tear.  

I saw a lot of comments on twitter about Jearom.   Given how much that story is based on the Japanese historical figure of Musashi it might open up some issues around cultural appropriation.    

3 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

i think more likely it will be lan, with some backstory for malkier.

if they talk about warders in general, i doubt they'll focus on a figure that's only mentioned a couple times otherwise in the books

I'd be more than fine with Lan's backstory. Jearom is just the first who comes to mind. Lan is definitely the greatest in current timeline

On 11/14/2021 at 9:06 PM, WhiteVeils said:

I don't think it will be Lan....I think we'll see Lan's backstory in the live-action part of the show. It seems too fundamental, and they've cast for it.

Ya, it's way too important, emotional, surprising, etc. Guessing it will be in ep. 7 or 8.

The Bonus content unfortunately doesnt work well on a PS3/PS4 / Game console platform.  But it does work very well on other platforms.   I just finished watching all the associated content for Episode 1.   Hard to express how I feel other than ? - stuff like this really makes me as a fan feel loved by the show.  ?

And it also showed more foreshadowing of a kind.  Take a comment by Rafe in one of the Behind the Scene videos.

Spoiler

Nynaeve pushes Egwene into a Leap of Faith early on.  Moiraine forces the EM5 (err 4) into their own leap of faith at the end of the episode.

All in all I am very appreciative of the bonus content.   I hope one day we'll get extended edition episodes, cast commentaries, and so forth.  But so far this has been so enjoyable.   

And admittedly it makes me even more likely to watch the episodes over and over time and time again - much like a wheel? ??.   Between easter eggs, foreshadowing, and being able to correlate to the behind the scenes while the episode is playing .... just wow.  

Edited by ArrylT

I watched some of the behind the scenes footage the other day, I think on x-ray but not sure how to find it again.  The weird thing was that the sets looked really good in the behind the scenes footage of them filming the locations, but the realism didn't seem to come through as well in the show. Not sure if down to the lighting, or filters or whatever, I'm not an expert.