DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween

Asha'man Shar'aman

Taking my son out Trick-or-Treating. He's 3 now and hasn't stopped talking about it since the beginning of October. He's going as Iron Man and decided his dad needs to dress up as a dinosaur. We'll probably be going around my mom's neighbourhood, since I don't expect him to want to be out long,

On 10/24/2021 at 1:29 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

Taking my son out Trick-or-Treating. He's 3 now and hasn't stopped talking about it since the beginning of October. He's going as Iron Man and decided his dad needs to dress up as a dinosaur. We'll probably be going around my mom's neighbourhood, since I don't expect him to want to be out long,

He has good taste! Has he seen Avengers Endgame? (Iron Man related but I don't want to spoil) 

22 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

He has good taste! Has he seen Avengers Endgame? (Iron Man related but I don't want to spoil) 

He has, he's seen most of the MCU. He loves them all but Iron Man is definitely his favourite. There was about a month straight were all he watched was the first 2 films. 

2 hours ago, Lessa Nikia said:

He has, he's seen most of the MCU. He loves them all but Iron Man is definitely his favourite. There was about a month straight were all he watched was the first 2 films. 

That's awesome! Iron Man is my fav too. 

On 10/31/2021 at 9:33 AM, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Happy Halloween!

Alas, no plans, but still having fun with all the spooky things.

Nice! I went out biking for the first time in forever (thanks rain and snow) so that was fun.