DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

After the show drops…

Asha'man Shar'aman

After the show drops, I assume that there will be new fans coming onto DM, possible ones who have never read the books. Eventually, they will find the BT. When they do, they probably won’t know what it is. That’s fine. The question is though, how do we want to handle that? We need activity and more members if we don’t want to be cut, and new fans are our best chance for more activity. 

I don’t intend to completely change the BT to fit to new fans, it’s still going to be largely the BT it is now, unless we decide we don’t like something about it. 

I’d like to have the BT set up properly and stable before the show comes out, but to do that, I need the thoughts of our members. 

Are there things you don’t like about the BT? Things you do like? Anything you wish we had/did? 

I won’t be offended by anything you say. If you don’t like something, tell me, and I’ll see what I can do about it. 

@Wolfbrother31 @Arie @SableSage @Illian Tear @Dar'Jen Ab Owain (Hopefully I didn’t forget anybody. If I did, it’s not personal, I just forgot to tag you) 

Guest Wolfbrother31

Hey @Asha'man Shar'aman,

I like the BT. I feel like we should bring back or reprise the games we did this summer. Might have more activity that way. I've been a bit too busy to do a lot myself (and will only get busier here the next three months) because I started a new job, am trying to finish grad-school, and have a newborn. 

But I think you're right that we're bound to have a decent influx of people here next month. I think we got a good thing going - but should fire up a bunch of activity in November if we can! 

Also ... October roll call? 

Edited by Wolfbrother31

4 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

Hey @Asha'man Shar'aman,

I like the BT. I feel like we should bring back or reprise the games we did this summer. Might have more activity that way. I've been a bit too busy to do a lot myself (and will only get busier here the next three months) because I started a new job, am trying to finish grad-school, and have a newborn. 

But I think you're right that we're bound to have a decent influx of people here next month. I think we got a good thing going - but should fire up a bunch of activity in November if we can! 

Also ... October roll call? 

I agree. I’m sorry I haven’t been super active, I got evacuated because of fire, and just got home a couple days ago. Congrats on the baby! 

Yep! I’ll get to that. Again, sorry about lagging a little on duty, life has been super busy for me recently. Thanks for the reminder. 

Guest Wolfbrother31
18 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Again, sorry about lagging a little on duty, life has been super busy for me recently. Thanks for the reminder. 

Totally understand man! Fire? 

You out in Cali or Canada? 

Guest Wolfbrother31
17 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Cali. I'm so glad that my stuff didn't burn down. It was scary. 

I was trying to react to that but none of them really fit.

Fire sword seems insensitive.

Still haven't figured out when one reacts with Bela. 

Thanks is a nonsensical response. 

I like that your stuff didn't burn, but not that it was scary. 

10 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

I was trying to react to that but none of them really fit.

Fire sword seems insensitive.

Still haven't figured out when one reacts with Bela. 

Thanks is a nonsensical response. 

I like that your stuff didn't burn, but not that it was scary. 

I haven’t figured out the Bela response either. 

Well, hey. Thanks for thinking of how each react would make me feel. Appreciate that. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 1:56 AM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Yup. Not fun.

Cali. I'm so glad that my stuff didn't burn down. It was scary. 

FIre?! How are you? 

I really like BT for its crazy games and mayhem. It's nice to have more of that, seeing that more people will come next month. <3

6 hours ago, SableSage said:

FIre?! How are you? 

I really like BT for its crazy games and mayhem. It's nice to have more of that, seeing that more people will come next month. ❤️

Yup, the Caldor Fire got my area pretty good. I’m hanging in there. A lot of the outdoor stuff burned, which is hard because I love being outside and doing things. Thankfully none of my personal stuff burnt though, so I’m really grateful for that. 

I do to! If you ever think of a game, feel free to start it and I’ll make sure to jump in. If you scroll down the page a bit, we also have a lot of games that sort of died off which I already replied to most of them trying to get them started again. If it doesn’t seem fun though, don’t feel obligated to play it! 

On 10/25/2021 at 3:27 AM, Lessa Nikia said:

I feel like it would be wrong to give any input since I myself haven't been around for a while, however, what I do recall games are a great way of getting participation. With the show on the way, I'm hoping to be more active myself.

Hellooo.. Glad to see you.. I'm a new member so it's nice to know the senpais. ?

On 10/22/2021 at 11:28 PM, Asha&#x27;man Shar&#x27;aman said:

If you ever think of a game, feel free to start it and I’ll make sure to jump in. If you scroll down the page a bit, we also have a lot of games that sort of died off which I already replied to most of them trying to get them started again. If it doesn’t seem fun though, don’t feel obligated to play it! 

Maybe after the show begins and we get more people it'd be nice to revive those games. ❤️ With games, the more the merrier afterall. ;D

On 10/24/2021 at 1:27 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

I feel like it would be wrong to give any input since I myself haven't been around for a while, however, what I do recall games are a great way of getting participation. With the show on the way, I'm hoping to be more active myself.

We'll always take more activity here! If there's something you'd like brought back, feel free to drop it in the Suggestion Box. I'll see it and maybe the Dragon will too.