DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Watchers RP

Thats right folks. This RP is just around the corner, but before things get rolling, I need every Asha'man/Dedicated involved (you know who you are) to post here with your name, and the name of the Aes Sedai you will be bonding.

I know there's already a few different lists floating around, so consider this a pruning of sorts. Please also make sure your Aes Sedai is still around and active, as we want to hit the ground running with this one, not have it drag along because people aren't ready.

Basically, we need to know how many are going to be active in the RP we can sort out some small details.

The list is:

Muirenn (Red) - Dalinar (M'Hael)

Maegan (Red) - Serge (Dedicated)

Estel (Blue) - Ged (Dedicated)

Lavinya (Gray) - Rion (Asha'man)

Shaneeve (Brown) - Covai (Asha'man)

Eqwina (Yellow) - Isha (Asha'man)

Faile (Red) - Linten (Dedicated)

Serena (Blue) - Arath (Asha'man)

Also, side note for the BTers, whilst there are Three Aes Sedai to kill and 5 Warders, don't go killing them all straight off the bat. You can sort out with your (soon to be bonded) how you want to RP the individual duels, as that's what it'll boil down to in the end.

Also, to clear up some matters that haven't been made clear (Boys, please make sure your AS can see this two/work it out with them)

Basically, all of the Asha'man/Dedicated involved are off on patrol in the woods about a mile or so around the Black Tower. Some of you are with the patrol Serge is in and are hit initially, some are in a nearby patrol and rush in immediately upon feeling the channeling and hearing battle. Feel free to go berserk upon arrival :twisted:

Covai will come in towards the end of the battle (not too soon after the second patrol arrives) and take out Muir, who is holding the gateway open and is thereby behind the other Aes Sedai you'll be dealing with. Most of the battle will be over by that stage, with each of you finishing of your Aes Sedai (in a mannner of speaking). (Namely to say, my arrival signals the wrapping up of the RP, so feel free to have some destructive fun before that)

As for the bonding, remeber you'll have basically beaten your Aes Sedai down before using the bonding weave. There will be a slight break after the fighting once all are subdued/dead, where Covai and Dalinar will confer before ordering the bonding to occur.

The gist is we beat them down to end the fight, and we bond them to stop it starting again. (I hope that makes sense without sounding too one-sided).

From there, we bring our new (and rather angry/upset/however they want to react) Aes Sedai back to the Black Tower, leaving the dead NPCs behind. Subsequent Rps will follow after the conclusion of this event. (We'll cover those later).

So to Wrap up, this is the general gist/order of events.

1) Aes Sedai Party rock up and (are currently) fighting the 1st Black Tower Patrol party. Injuries on both sides, but the Aes Sedai hold their own.

2) A few (maybe 5-10) minutes later the second patrol party arrives on the scene, having felt the channeling going on. They immediately join the fray and the Aes Sedai, being outnumberd start loosing ground.

3) Shortly after (again about 5-10 minutes) Covai arrives on the scence and manages to take out Muireen, cutting of the gateway, and therefore the Aes Sedai' means of both retreat and reinforcements.

4) Once the gateway is closed, the battle quickly wraps up with the Aes Sedai being worn down and subdued. Injuries for your own characters are up to you to sort out between your pairings.

5) Covai and Dalinar confer about what to do with the Aes Sedai, and despite not being exactly happy with the idea, order all Aes Sedai to be bonded and brought back to the Black Tower as captives.

Use any of these events to RP between yourselves as you like. Curse the Tar Valon witches, be terrified about being stilled and captured by Aes Sedai, wonder how/why the hell you ended up bonded to an Aes Sedai, curse myself and Dalinar for making you do so, whatever you want. This is too good and important an RP for us 'high up' as such to give you a detailed set plan to stick to. Talk to your bonded and see what you can come up with. The whole battle will be done within 20-30 minutes tops. So whilst it wont drag on for hours, its not as if you're simply going to be able to walk all over a party of Aes Sedai. They came here prepared to fight, and it's what they'll do.

Once this Rp is over you'll be able to start individual Rps between your bondings. They'll be time for personal character interaction/development between the two of you, and there will also be some decisions handed down IC in regards to the Aes Sedai that you'll be free to respond to how you will. Compliance is appricated. Obedience is Demanded. :twisted:

All in all, go for it :D

Its wonderful to see this thread going so well :D We'll be moving onto the stage 3 outlined above soon. I'll be giving it a bit more time yet, as i'd like to see each character for each pairing posting before we move on. Basically, if you have a character involved in the RP, you need to post. We've still got a fair few members on each side who are yet to post.

• 2 months later...
Guest Faile1987

I was and is a lot of fun indeed, forgot to say that Ged is boding Estel (or has in fact) and Faile was bonded by Linten. It's a great RP and offers vast grounds for new inter-div plotlines. Great job :D