DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower: Factions Game

Guest Wolfbrother31

Guest Wolfbrother31

Here are the rules:

Post a picture of a WoT fanart character. First faction to guess who it is gets a point. The person who guesses right then posts the next picture. At the end of the month, the faction with the most points wins! [No cheating and looking it up- be honest]!

As the leaders: @Illian Tear and @Asha'man Shar'aman. Hopefully you guys will at least play the game along with me, and help me keep track of your team's points!

I'll go first.

Light Faction: 9 points

Shadow Faction: 1 point

Edited by Wolfbrother31

Guest Wolfbrother31

@Asha'man Shar'aman . That's one point to the Light faction. Are you asking me in relation to the game? If so, then yes! If you're asking, like, are they allowed because of copyright stuff ... then I have no idea. Should we give credit or something? I didn't think that was necessary on a site like this - we're not claiming it as our own or selling it! 

Edited by Wolfbrother31

2 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

@Asha'man Shar'aman . That's one point to the Light faction. Are you asking me in relation to the game? If so, then yes! If you're asking, like, are they allowed because of copyright stuff ... then I have no idea. Should we give credit or something? I didn't think that was necessary on a site like this - we're not claiming it as our own or selling it! 

I was asking in relation to the game. I think it’s fine. My pfp and my Lan signature are both Ariel Burgess pics. 

I edited the original post with a scoreboard. Do you want to keep track, or do you want me to edit it? Either way is fine with me. 

Here’s mine. 

image.jpeg.c6de7d15a80e229c707d3b951fca70ed.jpeg

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

Guest Wolfbrother31

Looks like the Lighties are most active these days. That's got to be Faile! And you can keep track @Asha'man Shar'aman ... I'll wait until you verify if I'm right or not to post the next character.

Edited by Wolfbrother31

Guest Wolfbrother31

Ok, I know I'm right - I really enjoyed Faile's character in the books and know that's her.

Here's the next one.

Wot character #4.jpg

Guest Wolfbrother31

That's definitely correct. Galad Damodred. What faction are you @Arie?  Nvm. I checked the role call; so the Dark-side is on the board! And then you post a character pic next!

Edited by Wolfbrother31

Guest Wolfbrother31

@SableSage, @Arie had gotten that one & put the Shadow on the board, now it's her turn to find/post a picture for us to guess! it's not hard to find WoT fan art - what I find more difficult is finding one's that don't have the characters name on it somewhere. The WoT collectible card game, for example, has cool pictures and character abilities - but it has the characters name on each card of course!

Edited by Wolfbrother31

Guest Wolfbrother31

Nice. Another point for the Light and it's @Asha'man Shar'aman 's turn. SEriously, you KNOW Ariel Burgess? That's cool, you should pass on to her that we all think she's an amazing artist and hope she continues to produce WoT stuff! @Arie  

Guest Wolfbrother31

this might be the first one we get wrong - cause I'm not 100% sure- but I think that's Demandred 

Who should be portrayed by Joaquin Phoenix in the show!

Edited by Wolfbrother31

1 hour ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

this might be the first one we get wrong - cause I'm not 100% sure- but I think that's Demandred 

Who should be portrayed by Joaquin Phoenix in the show!

Correct. Technically, it’s Bao the Wyld, but I will accept Demandred.