DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower: Factions Game

Guest Wolfbrother31

14 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Alright. What Faction are you @Harldin

The character is Bukama, Lan’s best friend and the guy that carried him out of Malkier. 

Im not sure how that works but if all i have to do is declare which one it’s definitely Light faction.

Morly Hardlin who i have named myself after was one of Logains Ashaman so definitely Light.

PS : yea i know i misspelt my name

Guest Wolfbrother31
2 hours ago, Harldin said:

Im not sure how that works but if all i have to do is declare which one it’s definitely Light faction.

Morly Hardlin who i have named myself after was one of Logains Ashaman so definitely Light.

Cool. Then it's your turn to post a WoT character pic and we'll guess @Harldin

7 hours ago, Harldin said:

I think that’s cool to name yourself after an Asha’man! Besides, Harldin sounds way better than Hardlin. 

2 hours ago, Harldin said:

Please ignore last post, having trouble putting a pucture up 

No worries. I deleted it for you. Next time you want something deleted, tag me please. Makes sure I can help out. 

Try to find an image, then copy and paste it here. Works fine for me. 

Guest Wolfbrother31

@Harldin you could also download a pic, save it under another name and then choose files to attach! If you can't figure it out, perhaps, @Asha'man Shar'aman can go again? Since technically, nobody got the last one right!

Edited by Wolfbrother31

7 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

@Harldin you could also download a pic, save it under another name and then choose files to attach! If you can't figure it out, perhaps, @Asha'man Shar'aman can go again? Since technically, nobody got the last one right!

If you continue to have trouble, @Harldin, you could make a post, and PM me the character you want to post, and I could post the picture for you, and then I wouldn’t participate for that round, since I would know. 

As a side note: Wolfbrother, you have been running this thread really well, navigating problems and such.  I think that deserves a thank you, as well as five points. Good job!

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

Guest Wolfbrother31
3 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

As a side note: Wolfbrother, you have been running this thread really well, navigating problems and such.  I think that deserves a thank you, as well as five points. Good job!

Thanks! I've been enjoying this. Next month I'll have to come up with another game for the BT - I'm about to do a 20hr road trip -- so I guess I'll think on it!

Edited by Wolfbrother31

14 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

Thanks! I've been enjoying this. Next month I'll have to come up with another game for the BT - I'm about to do a 20hr road trip -- so I guess I'll think on it!

You could listen to half a WOT book on Audible on a trip that long

20 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

Lots of time to think then!

6 hours ago, Harldin said:

Sorry guys I haven’t had a chance to get back to this. If someone else wants to post a picture please go ahead and ill do something next time.

Any takers? @Wolfbrother31, @SableSage, @Arie?

6 hours ago, Harldin said:

You could listen to half a WOT book on Audible on a trip that long

HA! You really could. It seems odd that 20 hours is only half, right?

Guest Wolfbrother31

Sorry it took me so long to get the next one going - I was on a long trip & didn't have my computer just my phone! But here we go for the next character. Shadow faction - ya'll better step it up. @Illian Tear needs to rally his men (and women Asha'man?)!

Wot character #11.jpg

23 hours ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

Sorry it took me so long to get the next one going - I was on a long trip & didn't have my computer just my phone! But here we go for the next character. Shadow faction - ya'll better step it up. @Illian Tear needs to rally his men (and women Asha'man?)!

Wot character #11.jpg

Don’t worry about! Before I answer, here’s a thought, Wolfbrother. What if at the end of the month, which ever Faction had the most pints, everyone who participated in the game from that Faction got said number of pints? For example, what if the Shadow won with 10 points. Then everyone who participated would get that many points as part of the game. Thoughts? 

Also, that character is Verin. 

Guest Wolfbrother31

@Asha'man Shar'aman Yes. You are correct. That is Verin Sedai. 

I like that idea - I didn't think I had the authority (to give individuals in the BT points) though - so if that can be done as part of the game- I think that's a great way to encourage participation. 

On 6/24/2021 at 8:12 AM, Wolfbrother31 said:

@Asha'man Shar'aman Yes. You are correct. That is Verin Sedai. 

I like that idea - I didn't think I had the authority (to give individuals in the BT points) though - so if that can be done as part of the game- I think that's a great way to encourage participation. 

Hey. I’m really sorry I’ve been absent for a couple days. Life just hit pretty hard this week, and I had to take care of some things. I’ll try to post that I’ll be gone in the future. 

When in doubt, it’s always better to air on the side of caution. So the way it normally works, is the person who started the game is given ten points, and if they state in the rules that you get points for doing this in the game, and the points are within reason, people will get points. If the points are unreasonable, then chances are a FL or Mod will tell you to make them reasonable. 

DB78DE63-9255-457D-9901-668B768000BA.webp

1 hour ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

I'll let @Illian Tear or @Lavandula take the first crack at this one. Though I think I have the answer the shadowy part of the tower is really getting crushed this month. 

Yeah. I thought the Light would be getting crushed, since we are so few compared to the Shadow.