DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Box

Asha'man Shar'aman

Better be in Aes Sedai discussion than the Chosen Ones haha. 

By the way, just finished LoC, and I hope Dumai's Wells is the only reason for Taim to be the dark faction. Or is it the Black Coat? 

Somehow the black coat reminds me of Japanese school uniform. ?

45 minutes ago, SableSage said:

Better be in Aes Sedai discussion than the Chosen Ones haha. 

By the way, just finished LoC, and I hope Dumai's Wells is the only reason for Taim to be the dark faction. Or is it the Black Coat? 

Somehow the black coat reminds me of Japanese school uniform. ?

HA! Probably true. 

Dumai’s Wells is awesome. What did you think about it? Well, I could tell you RAFO, or I could tell you other things if I could get the spoiler tags to work. Did they change the code to make them?

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

8 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

? Not sure who that is. I haven’t had any contact from anybody trying to give me access, if that’s what your asking. 

I tried being stealthy about it...apparently didn't succeed?

8 hours ago, Arie said:

It's in discussion. Not my place to talk about it. ?

I knew you were undercover! Hm.. *looking suspicious*

7 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Wait. You guys aren't trying to make me the Dragon Reborn, are you? I'm supposed to be free from Aes Sedai strings here!

*snorts* I like to see the aes sedai getting as much as a 2 inch piece of yarn anywhere near Niniel? they would be baby food before they as much as could think the thought of saidar?

5 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

HA! Probably true. 

Dumai’s Wells is awesome. What did you think about it? Well, I could tell you RAFO, or I could tell you other things if I could get the spoiler tags to work. Did they change the code to make them?

Dumai's Wells is oh my goodness! I think my reading speed increased exponentially during the whole sequence that I probably miss some stuff but it's SO satisfying, albeit brutal and scary. The tension was enough to make my blood pressure jump. Taim was ruthless, but so was Rand. My heart is more like Perrin/Loial kind though, I'd probably puke on the side. Ewwwhh.

If they have it on the screen, would it be like the Battle of Five Armies (Hobbit)? More than 5 armies were there. 

My editor is already Rich Text, so I just need to highlight and press the eye button. For fear of spoiler, I'm just curious about one thing:

Spoiler

Is Taim ultimately with Rand or against Rand? Because right now I have a suspicion that Lord of Chaos was either him or that guy who sent Pedron Niall his messages. I don't think he's a Forsaken. The timing and M.O. is a bit off if he's one of the Forsaken. But he's shady. Please just tell me, in which book will I eventually know whether he's with the Light or with Ba'alzamon? 

8 hours ago, SableSage said:

Dumai's Wells is oh my goodness! I think my reading speed increased exponentially during the whole sequence that I probably miss some stuff but it's SO satisfying, albeit brutal and scary. The tension was enough to make my blood pressure jump. Taim was ruthless, but so was Rand. My heart is more like Perrin/Loial kind though, I'd probably puke on the side. Ewwwhh.

If they have it on the screen, would it be like the Battle of Five Armies (Hobbit)? More than 5 armies were there. 

My editor is already Rich Text, so I just need to highlight and press the eye button. For fear of spoiler, I'm just curious about one thing:

Hide contents

Is Taim ultimately with Rand or against Rand? Because right now I have a suspicion that Lord of Chaos was either him or that guy who sent Pedron Niall his messages. I don't think he's a Forsaken. The timing and M.O. is a bit off if he's one of the Forsaken. But he's shady. Please just tell me, in which book will I eventually know whether he's with the Light or with Ba'alzamon? 

Book Nine is when you should know, though his big moments come in a Memory of Light I think. 

I love Dumai’s Wells. It’s an amazing way to show what the Asha’man are capable of, while also showing what Rand has become. And it had some of the most amazing quotes. 

8 hours ago, Lavandula said:

I tried being stealthy about it...apparently didn't succeed?

I knew you were undercover! Hm.. *looking suspicious*

*snorts* I like to see the aes sedai getting as much as a 2 inch piece of yarn anywhere near Niniel? they would be baby food before they as much as could think the thought of saidar?

I guess not! Either that or I’m dumber than you think I am and didn’t pick up on it?

20 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Book Nine is when you should know, though his big moments come in a Memory of Light I think. 

I love Dumai’s Wells. It’s an amazing way to show what the Asha’man are capable of, while also showing what Rand has become. And it had some of the most amazing quotes. 

*sighing resignedly*

Why did I sign up for a 15 books fantasy series? 

Asha'mans are cool! Though if I were Ta'im my battle cry would probably be, "Black Coats, Forward!" or something like that. 

Does it mean we only need black coat for Asha'man cosplay? *immediately planning cheap costume for fun*

2 hours ago, SableSage said:

*sighing resignedly*

Why did I sign up for a 15 books fantasy series? 

Asha'mans are cool! Though if I were Ta'im my battle cry would probably be, "Black Coats, Forward!" or something like that. 

Does it mean we only need black coat for Asha'man cosplay? *immediately planning cheap costume for fun*

I would probably make it something in the Old Tongue. 

Actually, if you are cosplaying Asha’man, you would need the Sword and Dragon pin too. 

On 4/20/2021 at 10:27 AM, Arie said:

? I'm still waiting on a recipe.

Got it! Sorry, this week has been a little busy. 

This is for a really big batch, so just scale down the ratios if you want smaller:

8 Tbsp of Paprika

1 Tbsp of Cayenne 

5 Tbsp of Black pepper

6 Tbsp of Garlic powder 

3 Tbsp of Onion powder

6 Tbsp of salt 

2 1/2 Tbsp of Oregano

2 1/2 Tbsp of Thyme

Mix it all in a bowl, (your hands tend to work best), and then pour it into a container. It keeps for a long time and goes good with pretty much anything, so see what you like it on best!

47 minutes ago, Arie said:

Anything with Paprika is something I'm more than happy to cook with!

Thank you @Asha'man Shar'aman!!

You are welcome! Sorry it took me so long to get up, I had no idea anybody wanted the recipe, and then I had a busy week. If you make it, let me know what you think of it!

6 hours ago, SableSage said:

Light, Aman, your new signature! The tower and sword. Love it. (I like the old one a bit more, but probably that's just my bias.)

Thank you! @Arie made it, (I’m no good at anything related to art or technology). Actually, I have a rotating signature, where if I post again, the signature changes. Check now!

54 minutes ago, Arie said:

Hehe, I did not make it! ? I found it in the BT archives! ^^

If I do another raising, I may hunt down for another. ?

I stand corrected! Can't wait until I can access that stuff. 

Either way, thanks for the signature. 

1 hour ago, Lavandula said:

WE SHOULD ASK ARTS GUILD FOR A COOPERATION ON A CONTEST FOR A BT BANNER!!!! 

That sounds great! I am definitely not an artist, so I couldn’t draw for it, but it sounds like a pretty good idea. Provided of course that we could even put it up. 

Hey, @Lavandula, come here. I need you for an experiment. That’s it. Stand still. *seizes saidin and reverse the weave that made us all old* Well, would you look at that! It appears we now have a child to look after. More experimenting?