DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ok a thread to plot this story, it's more a signal RP placing a gaudy gate into what we until now have been calling the Gate to the Blight, and giving the area a proper name since it's becoming a settlement.

Semirhage and Sammael will put up the gate using the OP so people can't just tear it down easily.

A symbol for the dark side, and something for the blasted Lightfools to wonder about and study ?

Still trying to think of how to do it. Presumably channeling the amount of power which could draw attention, it would make sense they had someone to guard the surroundings since they're out in open. Possible I would think to join in there (we can always use inverted weaves to not spread unwanted AoL knowledge).

Also hoping we will get a pic of what's going up.

So figured since I keep getting pulled away by rl distractions, having a thread makes it easier to keep track to construct the  plotline, and maybe others have useful ideas too and want to chip in.

@Matalina @Jagen Sedai 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok seems roads at large follows rivers naturaly enough, would guess the gate as such would be placed at the road coming from tear as it enters into arafel oclose to where it would enter it anyway

There some land there not part of any nation so would likely totally be the shadows thing to place it ahead of the border as a signal your now close to enter their lands

15719882801515336673071111244840.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Um defeats the purpose since it would be inside shadow lands

We hold the lands of shienar and arafel, thats the area being named koyn sora ?

So the good place I guess would be in the roadsection where the road splits on the branch towards former arafel, so anyone going up to kandor would have it in their face  as they passed the section

Also how to make it so it cant easily be torn down with the one power..and destroyed

Cuendillar would do that, but do we have anyone on the dark side with that talent, or could we (gleefull grin) trap someone from the light side with said talent to help (I do have access to an a'dam)

With the chosen making the gate, then adding their force in a circle to someone who could turn it into cuendillar without issues even if its big, and give it good strength.

Its probably a better idea then giving the shadow permanent access to making cuendillar cause we all know what they would do with that, which would alter playing field too much

Can always figure out later how they lost the char making cuendillar. Or if we use an nsw we can burn them out or something ?

or it can be a chain event after with someone going in and stilling them (like a bt-wt sniper team), since aol didnt know how to heal it, should the char have more relaxed captivety after this (no point using an adam on a char that cant channel/ i do not wanna loose my playtoy), they can be able to run off and then can be healed completely later since wt and bt now cooperate 

hm yes could make for a good plotline if anyone want to mess up their char..

Edited by Liitha

@Taymist  @Cass @Kathleen @Jagen Sedai

first of do we have anyone with said talent

Secondly would it be ok to do this

Tirdly if we dont have anyone, and someone want to step in can we aprove someone from aiel, kin or wt to have the talent as pc or make an nsw if no one wants to play it with their pc?

(is in favor of allowing pc's to build stories with this over nsw, gets more personal when you know the char and can play out all the funny ramifications in aftermath making good reading material)

Edited by Liitha

Odd's BT char, Merdyn, has the Talent. There's an RP just starting between BT and Band on this subject. As far as I know, he's the only one in the whole PSW.

I'll read over the rest again later as I'm not in RP mode this weekend, recovering from yesterday's craft fair! 

On 11/10/2019 at 3:19 PM, Liitha said:

Um a'dam dont work on males, so unless he is secretly a dakrfriend, @Oddpositions, I am not sure how we would be capable of forcing him to do something and have controll so it didnt go boom instead lol

Like I said, I didn't read it all properly. I was just answering the specific question on Talent.

• Arie locked this topic