DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CoL vs Seanchan Idea

Arinth

I am working on brushing off the dust of my CoL character Corik. He was a favorite of mine years ago but there does not seem to be much opportunity to use him these days. I have, however, been brainstorming what I can do to meet his required RPs towards promotions. I am thinking that an RP against the Seanchan could be interesting. I am imagining that a child or small party of children get captured by the Seanchan and Corik is part of the rescue attempt. Realistically, I can see the CoL losing the engagement with the Seanchan but I think it is a good opportunity to do something different from a bandit RP. 

I was thinking the Seanchan would be the ones to capture a squad of whitecloaks and detain them. It could be flipped where the Children captured some Seanchan but I would think they would definitely need superior numbers and the element of catching the Seanchan by surprise. I'll try and work on a plan this weekend.

You're correct, they most certainly do not. They engaged the Seanchan in battle right around the time Mat blew the Horn.

Amadicia has been under threat, in the PSW, of takeover by the Seanchan and the Children most definitely do not like having their power seat threatened.

Will see do not intend to pick them up as steady chars,  but RP is low on people so can use them to help flesh out activety in the groups lacking if thats ok with the people on top, has one in almost every group as is. @Taymist so will go read, for this its posible Owial or Sabelle who are plausable.

One is just minor CotL and the other a a der'morat'raken

Edited by Liitha

You can pick any of your characters up and continue on from where they left off sweetie. Not a problem. Find their bio in the Bios (Inactive) board and post the link on the pinned thread on the Bios (Active) board. I'll move them over when I get a sec if it's done before I leave tomorrow. If not, I'll do it Monday. 

9 hours ago, Liitha said:

Will see do not intend to pick them up as steady chars,  but RP is low on people so can use them to help flesh out activety in the groups lacking if thats ok with the people on top, has one in almost every group as is. @Taymist so will go read, for this its posible Owial or Sabelle who are plausable.

One is just minor CotL and the other a a der'morat'raken

It may be the amount of tequila I have had but I do not completely follow this? Is there a CotL or Seanchan character you would like to RP with in this thread? If you are wanting to join in you are more than welcome. If it is just to flesh out activity I am ok with it being a character development thread without a big cast. If you have a character you do want to jump in with you are more than welcome to though. I'm also planning to get my next post up this weekend btw

Is on sick leave and got more time on hands then normally so happy to help out if need be, but if under controll is all good too.

Having read it, it seems Cura has it under controll, so sees litle room for what my der'morat'raken could help with. But could join with my CotL potentially. 

He is tied to a char I am thinking I might pick up some day so while not gonna start doing lots with him, even if kills him off during this one, it could make for interesting storyline to effect my other character in future.

And it gives my bored self something to do from sick bed. 

https://drpsw.fandom.com/wiki/Owial_Volor_Merran

Where I left him off he pretty much in starting ranks, with lots of hatred having escaped captivety from the dark side (his bio mom found him, took him, tried to concinve him back to the dark path he was meant to grow up). His mom also had her time as damane (not known to him) so if he is captured, hurt, or killed - would fit well into her storyline building more hatred for sanchean.

Edited by Liitha

• Arie locked this topic