DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi all!

Mairoh

Hey everyone, Mairoh here! I'm a huge fan of the WoT books, although it's been ages since I've read them. Well over a decade at least. I read them all the way through the 11th book, but sadly haven't had the chance to pick up the last three. I know, I know, go to a bookstore, right? But I live out in the country and the nearest library doesn't have them *sigh*. 

Anyway, I had turned my interest to other book series, and then to my own series (which is still very much a work in progress). But then I saw a thing on youtube about an upcoming WoT TV series and...well, I about **** my pants. Whilst looking up every bit of info I could find, I stumbled across the site, and I was surprised (and pleased!) to see how big and active the WoT community still is after so many years. So I decided to join up, interact and stuff, even though I haven't been active on a forum since...oh, the original Jedi Council Forums (for anyone who might possibly know what that was/is). So forgive me if my acronyms are out of date ?

So in short, I'm excited to be here, and looking forward to being a part of what looks like a great community of like-minded fans!

22 hours ago, Elgee said:

We're very glad you finally made it here! ?

Do you have a favourite character or group in the WoT books?

Hmm...there's quite a few characters that I like, but I think I have to say that my favorite was always Rand, and the Asha'man were my favorite group. What can I say, I felt sorry for the boys ? But in all seriousness, the insanity factor always intrigued me, and it was fun watching how Rand went about setting up the Black Tower.

Also, thanks for the welcome, everyone!

54 minutes ago, Mairoh said:

Hmm...there's quite a few characters that I like, but I think I have to say that my favorite was always Rand, and the Asha'man were my favorite group. What can I say, I felt sorry for the boys ? But in all seriousness, the insanity factor always intrigued me, and it was fun watching how Rand went about setting up the Black Tower.

Also, thanks for the welcome, everyone!

I liked them too, and for the same reason!

• 2 weeks later...