DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need the Black Tower’s help!

Jagen Sedai

I would like to ask any qctive BTers to help me with the “Black Tower: Master Thread of Information” post. Like I did for the Sea Folk and Seanchan, as well as all the Ajahs, I want to do a post like this for the Black Tower, but I need help with things like the names of all your ranks and what they mean, who your leader is, etc. Anyone want to assist?

I could just move all that info to a sticky thread on the board like I did with the other groups... I feel maintaining and updating a thread is better than having a whole separate site for it, or even a wikia page. *_*

I'm kind of debating doing the thread at all since all of the information is there. I would guess maybe @Taymisthas access, at least? Maybe? If not, I can do a thread and control of said thread can probably be passed to whoever heads the BT OOCly. (By which I mean they can copy/paste it as new thread and then delete my copy of the thread :P)

Yes, I have access to the website. We centralised everything so I was given login information for any existing sites and emails by the relevant staff. The site is on wordpress. It seems a waste of time to duplicate existing information when it's quicker to update so if someone wants to take responsibility for doing that, I have no objection.

I don't want people starting extra new information threads here on the boards as I know Cass has a pile of hidden threads that under construction for each of The Alliance sections. There's no point doing work on things she may be changing or already working on behind the scenes. One of those things I believe is the layout so you should probably discuss that with Cass if you'd like to help or volunteer, @Oddpositions

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2018 at 3:54 AM, Jagen Sedai said:

Yesss! Please do it!! No reason not to. I did it for the WT. 

On 9/24/2018 at 3:07 PM, Jagen Sedai said:

Ah, I see.  No BT project then. ? Thanks for the information!

I'm totally up for helpers! I'm also a sucker for settings and having info easily accessible ? Feel free to PM me, the more the merrier!