DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dear Sisters

As you all are aware, Viv is now Accepted :D I am obviously looking to get started on her Reqs and I was toying with the idea of her having a free day...

The thought is that she wants to talk to a few Sisters from different Ajahs to learn what it means to be a Sister of each of those Ajahs. (Viv leans towards Blue, Brown, and Green, but she's still not set on any one of them and knows little of each Ajah besides the surface traits. But please don't let her leanings sway you. I'd be perfectly fine if this scene only involved Reds, Whites, Greys, Yellows and none of her leanings.) Is anyone interested? I was thinking either she can wander around the Tower and look for/run into Sisters, or perhaps a few Sisters take it upon themselves to call on her in an effort to steer her towards their ajah? I am open to suggestions if anyone wishes to take part :D

Edited by Oddpositions

I would love that. Even if its just Lav and Viv, that would be fantastic. As a reader of the series, I admittedly don't know much about the Greys aside from their mediation skills with politics and the like (I always dreamed of Blue when reading. Thanks Moiraine and Siuan.) I can start the scene and leave it open in case any other Sister is interested. Would you prefer Viv coming to Lav, vise versa, or them running into each other?

Edited by Oddpositions

• 3 weeks later...

@Jagen Sedai there are!? I was looking around on the WT website and I didn't see any for Ajahs... Could that fulfill the 'class' req for Viv? I just started an Aes Sedai RP req thread with Lavinya concerning the Greys, but I would love to do a thread concerning Red even if it didn't count towards a req. Viv is ignorant concerning the Reds, and I've developed a soft spot for them... all that being said, I am very much down for the Red class :D

Viv is Accepted in Retro. She came to the Tower the year after the Aiel War ended and was raised to the Accepted 10 years after that (if year makes a diff. in anything, even if only dialogue together lol)

Edited by Oddpositions

I *think* only Ajah heads are allowed to teach the classes. I could be mistaken. Please verify that with @Chaelca :)

I only have the Red Ajah class outline, because Heads of Ajah need to have them, or make them if they're not done already. The only ones I know are done are the Red, White and Yellow.

Edited by Jagen Sedai

First of all thanks Lih Lyh for your offer.

I don't know what Kath's opinion is on this and don't hesitate to tell me what you think guys, but, for me,

> classes should be an Ajah thing. So only people in Blue should write a class about the Blue Ajah (we have to be sure that some of the special Ajah-customs are mentioned during the class).

> classes should be written by a fully raised sister.

> classes should receive a green light from the HoA (or Kath if the HoA is not active).

> if a class has that green light, it can be taught by any sister of that Ajah. I don't think that the HoA would spend time teaching .... except maybe the Brown one? lol

Noted with thanks! I do like the idea of Ajah classes being taught by sisters of that particular Ajah who know their Ajah customs, special Ajah weaves etc, rather than being restricted to only Ajah heads.

On teaching regular classes to novices and accepted, do classes need to receive OOC green light from HoA prior to RP? Thanks!

Fantastic, thanks Chaelca for the clarification. Sounds very logical. :p

Regular classes need MoN (Chaelca) approval if you want to teach it, I do believe. Basically you volunteer and then do the class, but make sure Chaelca knows & gives you the go-ahead :)

Edited by Jagen Sedai

yup yup to what Jagen says :)

If you have classes ideas, don't hesitate to send them my way before friday. After that I'll be gone for two weeks and I'm not sure I'll have access to DM ^.^

• Arie locked this topic