DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Running in the Rain!

F Horn of Valere

Anyone here like running? There is a beautiful rainstorm going on and I think it is calling my name!

This is especially exciting for me because I had a knee injury about a year ago and was told I could never run again, but during my florida trip I ran 3/4 of a mile PAIN FREE!!!! So I'm gonna go see how far I can go today before I get to the point right before it starts hurting.. YAY!

Speaking from experience....it is a wonderful feeling when your body does something that the doctor's said it couldn't. I had the same problem with my knee in the military.

I can run over 5 miles on it now. Hoping to get it even better.

Just what ever you do, don't over extend yourself. It's gonna take time.

I should run, but I don't feel like it.

like 1 month ago, me and my younger bro, went running in our t-shirts, (I even put on my shorts) It was snowing. It was sooooo fun acting stupid. I waved at everyone who drove past. I don't know why I did it, except to be stupid.

:)

Run? Is there an emergency? Is there a limited amount of chocolate? No? Then, no need to run.

I will walk briskly into my future, watching the ground carefully for malicious obstacles. I am getting older fast enough. I see no need to burn up my time getting sweaty and red-in-the-face.

Now, walking in the rain is great. :D

*laughs* Amen! Ursula for President!!!

I'm glad you made it out, I'm glad your knee held up, too. *hugs her little brother*

I love being outside in those storms! I'm a sucker for a fierce summer storm in the South. Nothing compares to them!

Tennessee is nice, but Georgia is the Heart of the South for a reason and I live in the Hostess City. *smiles* Until you see Georgia, and I mean REALLY see Georgia, hold that favoritism. ;)

Two twisters twisted through the county just East of my parents' yesterday. *bites her lip* that's a little close for my comfort...

*grins* I like 5 minutes from Hunter. ;) I'm partial.

Airborne school huh? I never would've picked up on that ego in you. How long have you been "recovered" from that trip?

*laughs* You just don't hit me as a Ranger, babe. Their ego's are all bigger than the county they're walking in, I'm not sure how South Georgia is handling holding so many in one place without sinking into the ocean. LOL

My brother messed his knee up in Ranger School, oddly enough. *laughs and shakes her head* something about jumping off buildings, I think...

Archived