DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wandering in to say hi

Anders

Hello, since I am technically a member here I figured I better say hi on one of my excursions to DM. Nice to see and meet everyone.

*motions in crane to drop vat of rum as a hello gift and to repay the stash that was lost*

Anders

DerManshima

Green Sash of the Kin

*dances in grinning, grabs Anders and Snoopy Dances him around everyone*

Yeah!!! You made it here! and brought the rum by gum! Now if you just wander a bit you will find the Loraine..our pirate ship and we can be piraty! *nods*

Ursula is our cannoneer...*grins and kisses his cheek running off to change into wenching gear*

LOL oooh wenching outfits. Love em. *g* Nice to see you again Kiara. I'm the mysterious hermit who belongs to so many boards that I never get to any more that I forget where I should join or not. Good to see you are still floating around. *g*

*g* And I am always a fan of canoneers. Good to meet you Ursula.

You're a dork and if you keep this up, you'll get points and get raised. I think that would be the ultimate insult...you getting raised behind your back. *laughs*

Welcome back, see you in a few months, when everyone forgets who you are again. ;)

You can give whatever points I accidentally accrue to others if ya like Lor. *w* And wenching outfits may not keep me around forever but they definitely insure I wander back this way in my travels. :wink:

And being a dork is what I do best

Archived