DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who's Active and What is Your Ajah? (Looking also for White + Brown Ajah players)

Jagen Sedai

I'm wondering, by count, who we have for active Aes Sedai (and Accepted that know what Ajah they'll join) and what their Ajah is, just for knowing purposes.

I know we have two active Red PCs (myself and one other), and two active Yellows (same), but I don't know about the other Ajahs.

I'm also looking for any active Whites and Browns, for RP purposes. :smile: Basically I want to make an Accepted, who I only know is wanting to go Brown or White, and I was hoping some PCs could um, vie for her  :)

Edited by Jagen Sedai

11 minutes ago, Arie said:

Lor is dealing with medical stuff atm.

I figured it was something serious. She's not the type to just disappear like that, in my experience with her over the years at least.

If you have contact with her please let her know I'm thinking about her and hoping everything is ok.

So, I have

A Red, A novice, and a Tower Guard (unbonded warder.. who was bonded to a green once upon a time). I have another tower Guard I'm debating to pull in too.. but toddler steps.. (since i rarely do things slow... still.)

I also have a few NSW's that i submitted years ago that included a Blue, a Red and i 'think' a brown? 

I'm active too in as much as I'm here. I only have an Accepted for now. She's not actually active although I'd like her to be. Let's call it stalled rather than inactive. Both people I was writing with are no longer active and her two main storylines hit a brick wall. Anyway, she'll be going Blue if I ever get moving again.

Is she an Accepted ICT or are you just playing her as an Accepted before you do anything else? The latter is my own plan, as I'd like to make a third character, just not sure which way she'll go yet :)

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Hmmmmm. I have to think on it. I want her as an AS but I want to RP her first as an Accepted... so... :|

I feel it takes a lot of character development to even come up with Arches. I wanted to RP her as an Accepted to get to know her character, and how she'd be as an AS, you know?