DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I want a garden and will pay with points.

Ithillian Turambar

Oh look

https://dmbt.000webhostapp.com/Archived/doresaidin.php

I found the links in an old Tainted Times

There really needs to be an edit to the links in the off-site board. Also the links in the how-to threads.

But it seems to be alive. Is this he version where you only put in your numbers for the elements you are using?

Yup. I was most emphatic, back in the days of yore, that none required elements need to be left at zero.

And I did a tourney practise roll against Turin and scored an amazing 4 damage using Water lol

You know, I might be inclined to do a bit of One Power battle training.

36 minutes ago, Ithillian Turambar said:

The old roller says to

'only put in the numbers of the elements required for the weave and leave the rest at zero'

I'm sure that's how we used to do it before the fancy new rollers. I'm gonna check out an old lesson of mine and see.

Yup, leaving the rest at zero is the easiest way to do it. It's not a requirement if you look at the rollers themselves instead of the damage number you get out of it, though.