DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter - The Pensieve

Turin Turambar

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

latest update complete. I would also like to add our newest player form house HUFFLEPUFF, Lily. 

Please check your PMs to make sure that your scores are correct. I will try to update from here in better timeliness. I will have work this evening however so there will be a break while I am working. 

Sorry for being slack making reports. I have been out all day adventuring. Quick recap:

Adella has solved Deathly Hallows pt 1,

Ithi, Niniel, and Dar have solved Deathly Hallows pt 2. They have all solved all the memories. Additionally Adella has completed the extra credit assignment. I have not assigned a value to that yet but for nowthese pointses need adding.

6 points to RAVENCLAW

3 points to HUFFLEPUFF

3 points to GRYFFINDOR

I will be posting last clues in about 2 hours. Get your guesses in.

For those applying for extra credit you have until midnight Saturday night EDT to make your submission.

Edited by Turin Turambar

Final clues are up!!! there is still time to guess on all the memories, granted it will only be worth 1 point each. You can all still hep your houses. Plus extra credit is still available. 

The scores are very close. A few more people per house could tip the balance.  

I will try to post videos of the various scenes once the game finishes.

Good morning class. It is time for final scores. I am going thru the extra credit submissions to figure out how to make sure Gryffindor wins. Dumbledore's orders to determine additional points and then to add up pointses and post the complete memories.

And eat breakfast :smile:

It is time to award bonus points for the Deathly Hallows Part 2 extra credit question. 4 people got it right and I think everyone did a great job so I will be awarding an extra 5 points to each of you. Let hear it for the following: 

Adella earns 5 points for RAVENCLAW!!

Niniel earns 5 points for RAVENCLAW!!

Ithi earns 5 points for HUFFLEPUFF!!

Daruya earns 50 erm 5 points for GRYFFINDOR!!  

The final  team scores will be posted in the OP shortly. Congratulations to everyone that completed the course and thank you to all those that gave it a good try. It has been my pleasure to be your professor this past week.

The individuals that did the best were  in third place 

Adella form RAVENCLAW!! with 33 points

In second place it was 

Daruya from GRYFFINDOR!! with 35 points

And tied for first place we have

Ithi from HUFFLEPUFF!! with 37 points 

and Niniel from RAVENCLAW!! also with 37 points

Now to the final house scores ...

in fourth with 20 points we have...  SLYTHERIN!!

in third with 45 points we have... HUFFLEPUFF!!

in second with 65 points it is... GRYFFINDOR!!

Which means the winners with 75 points are those clever Blues from...

RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!

tumblr_o6rwiuPaBG1v7rlapo1_500.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!! AND WELL PLAYED EVERYONE!!

I hope that everyone enjoyed the game as much as I enjoyed running it for you all. 

Stand by for the scenes from the films. 

HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN: This is the scene where Hermoine and the gang run into Malfoy and minions on the way to Hagrid's hut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0udE6I5h0TY

Actually I might need to see that again...

hermione%2Bpunch.gif

Very nice. 

Edited by Turin Turambar

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (PART 1): This is Dobby's memory of the night he saved Harry and gang from the Death Eaters in Malfoy manor.

I love that line near the beginning where Dobby looks perplexed at Harry's question and says "I'm an elf." ldo :laugh:

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (PART 2): This is Neville's memory of the scene where Voldemort brings the "dead" Harry to show him off and try to cow the remaining wizards and witches into following him.

EXTRA CREDIT ANSWER: The difference I was looking for is that in the book Neville actually kills the snake in the courtyard scene right as the battle starts up again(that actually causes it IMO). The answers I received were very detailed and carefully thought out and I appreciate all the effort you  guys put in it. 

Again thanks to all who played it was very fun for me to run this although I may now be required to re-read all the books again, There are many hidden gems in them.