DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heroes Discussion Redux

Paityr

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was pretty well established that Nathan is her Dad.

I'm thinking something closer to Hiro bringing him into the future.  Reinforcing the story about the dragon telling him to carve his own heart out, he may survive that, so Hiro(the dragon) "kills" him by removing him from the timeline.

• Community Administrator

I thought it was pretty well established that Nathan is her Dad.

I'm thinking something closer to Hiro bringing him into the future.  Reinforcing the story about the dragon telling him to carve his own heart out, he may survive that, so Hiro(the dragon) "kills" him by removing him from the timeline.

Doh, forgot about that. >_>

Perhaps Nathan is related to him? :P

Though, in some ways, I'm still waiting for Hiro to be his own grandfather. :P

Though, in some ways, I'm still waiting for Hiro to be his own grandfather

hmm...Futurama reference.  Always awesome!  Where can I find a copy of the story?  I don't think I've ever heard all of it, but to me the having the Dragon take Kensei's heart seems more to be a reference to him stealing Kensei's Princess.

Though, in some ways, I'm still waiting for Hiro to be his own grandfather

hmm...Futurama reference.  Always awesome!  Where can I find a copy of the story?  I don't think I've ever heard all of it, but to me the having the Dragon take Kensei's heart seems more to be a reference to him stealing Kensei's Princess.

Well, its not just a futureama refrence, its a sci-fi Time Travel Refrence. :P

But I mean, I could LITTERALLY see, Hiro, hitting up that asian lady, leave her, with a baby, and that kid, being Hiro's Great great great greate great great great great great grandpa.

Need I remind you, Hiro's father had a 'legacy' he wanted to tell him before he died? Maybe the Legacy had to deal with Kensei...

As for a Claire Kensei Connection, We haven't seen any evidence for or against powers running in the family, EXCEPT for the case with fatty-cops father having the same/similar power, So it 'might' be a possibility that Kensei is still living, or was living in the present, and may have been nathan's father's father... And for all we know, may have connections with other groups associated with the Company. I mean, you don't just live that long and NOT develop a superiority complex....

Theres a reason that mutated virus kills 93% of the worlds population.

Its because 93% of the worlds population doesn't have the genetic 'hereo' abilities.

It sounds to me, like Ryler is going to use Latino ladies ability, mixed with that so called 'cure' (or rather it Mutates with Ryler, after he eats her brain, or even hers) and develops into a virus that only targets 'humans' and not 'heroes', Which would be just find for Ryler...

Speaking of the "virus" a thought just came to me.  Sylar was held by the company and it's been shown that the company is working on a "cure" that will take away the powers of those they consider dangerous.  It's funny that Suresh couldn't find one in the five years he was working for Nathan/Sylar but the company is coming up with one now, but I degress.  Could it be that Sylar was a trial victem of the serum which is what is causing the loss of his power?

That's a good guess. I'd be a little disappointed if Sylar is powerless forever, but if it's some temporary sort of represser, that might be cool.

The Company didn't come up with the vaccine earlier because it is based on Mohinders antibodies, which they didn't realize were necessary until he saved Molly last season.

That's a good guess. I'd be a little disappointed if Sylar is powerless forever, but if it's some temporary sort of represser, that might be cool.

The Company didn't come up with the vaccine earlier because it is based on Mohinders antibodies, which they didn't realize were necessary until he saved Molly last season.

well if I end up to be the one that is right, you can thank me in donuts! :P

Here's what I think happened to Peter:

He went nuclear, fell, Nathan thought he died. Peter went underground, and probably met up with Noah/Suresh. Decided to go after the company. Somewhere in his travels something went wrong, he encountered the chick with the electrical abilities and potential some Haitian type character. He escapes the girl, but not the Haitian type. Whomever the Haitian type is takes away his memory, and hides him away in a cargo container. (Doesn't want the company to get him, so makes him dissappear)

And then present day.

Here's what I think happened to Peter:

He went nuclear, fell, Nathan thought he died. Peter went underground, and probably met up with Noah/Suresh. Decided to go after the company. Somewhere in his travels something went wrong, he encountered the chick with the electrical abilities and potential some Haitian type character. He escapes the girl, but not the Haitian type. Whomever the Haitian type is takes away his memory, and hides him away in a cargo container. (Doesn't want the company to get him, so makes him dissappear)

And then present day.

Perhaps it WAS the hatian guy who erased Peter's memory, and they are sending him, 'deep' undercover, to the extent that he knows what he 'has' to do. (painting anyone?) but not anything else that would reveal anything thing about the Hatian or the other guy...

Need I remind you about the Hatian's 'new' ability?

;D

I didn't rule out the Haitian guy, the reason I think it maybe wasn't him is because at some point in there he got hit by the sickness and wasn't able to use his powers.

Isn't there a nice 3 or 4 month time lapse between season 1 and 2?

Also, Nathan doesn't have any real connection with the Hatian or Claire's 'father' does he? (else he'd know about peter and hatian wiping his memory, assuming the guy with the glasses knows about it..)

I have the answer to your haitin question if you want it via a Heroes fan site i visit. (highlight to read)

*SPOILER*!!

In the episode 4 months ago (episode 8 ) we will see the company send Elle to try to bag and tag Peter. The spoiler says the haitain is working with Elle to take down Peter. But Peter beats Elle but not the Haitin and the haitin removes his memories apparently then places him in the box and releases him. Elle furious is going to try to track Peter down.

and yes, despite the oddity of the spoiler it has been backed up by multiple sources

its actually a really good site over all, here:

http://www.got-heroes.com/index.php?s=51ed0f033aaaf16c435c2fb93230d0de&act=idx

EDIT: Changed spoiler text format to be less obvious - Cads

On the contrary, I believe I called it, and you merely added to my call. :P

And Emp, in regards to Peter losing all of his memories, what better way to build on a person's personality, than to basically start from scratch?

I also believe that the Haitian doesn't fully understand his powers. I think he locks the memories away so that they can be retrieved by somebody with his power at some later time, but are quite inaccessible by the person whom the memories belong to. However, as this is not known, they simply think he is erasing them.

On the contrary, I believe I called it, and you merely added to my call. :P

And Emp, in regards to Peter losing all of his memories, what better way to build on a person's personality, than to basically start from scratch?

I also believe that the Haitian doesn't fully understand his powers. I think he locks the memories away so that they can be retrieved by somebody with his power at some later time, but are quite inaccessible by the person whom the memories belong to. However, as this is not known, they simply think he is erasing them.

You said Hatian style character, I said it Was the Hatian. :P

That said, who is to say that Hatian doesn't access the persons memories he steals, I high doubt they are just 'gone'.

Yes, I wasn't ruling out the Haitian himself, but I was leaving open the possibility of it being another character, as we know the Haitian does get the disease at some point, and they are repeating abilities now. :P

And yes, I agree with that. I just think they are locked away in the mind of the person who owns them.

Yeh, you had the spoiler done in black glow, so it was EXTRA obvious. ^_^

What if the male twin (can't think of his name now) has the ability to undo more than just his sister's power, as I've suggested before? Perhaps he will be the key to unlocking Peter's memory, if it was indeed "removed" by the Haitian.

Yes, I wasn't ruling out the Haitian himself, but I was leaving open the possibility of it being another character, as we know the Haitian does get the disease at some point, and they are repeating abilities now. :P

And yes, I agree with that. I just think they are locked away in the mind of the person who owns them.

I'm just pondering if my other predictions come true. :P

Also cads, That is an interesting possibility, but then, Ryler is going to wtf pwn that guy, so I doubt he'll be around for long. :P (Isn't that guy on the list of characters who were only signed on for 1/4 of the season unlike his 'twin' sister who is staying onboard most of the season if not all?)

ooooh...so thats why the school computers screw up glow when i read mafia games there...never put the 2 together before...

but i meant my post to everyones comments making it fairly obvious what  put in my post, not cads changing it (I actually freaked out and thought i posted it wrong edited it and then noticed cads note at the bottem and didn't submit the edit XD)

Archived