On September 19, 1998 www.DRAGONMOUNT.com opened it's doors to the public for the first time. Over the years we've grown from a very simple website and a couple of community "Organizations" to a very large community website offering a role playing game, Social Groups, the first Wheel of Time podcast, and the latest in Wheel of Time news and info. We've had some high times when a new book gets released, or an author on tour. We've also had some bad times, such as site crashes, message board failure and the death of Robert Jordan. Through it all, we've stayed strong and remained committed to being the number one place on the internet for fans of the Wheel of Time series.
We're a little swamped right now with TOWERS OF MIDNIGHT being released in a couple months and with completing our site redesign. However, it would feel wrong to not mark the occasion with just a small birthday present.
Jennifer Liang (that's me!) is giving away THREE bags full of Wheel of Time and Brandon Sanderson goodies. These are items that have normally only been available at conventions like JordanCon and at signings. So if you haven't been able to get yourself to to one of these events, now is your chance to get these items. The package includes:
- A WAY OF KINGS tote bag
- A "Sly as an Eelfinn" bumper sticker
- A Wheel of Time logo bumper sticker
- A JordanCon lanyard
- A copy of a Wheel of Time comic (issues #00 "Dragonmount")
- A WAY OF KINGS glow in the dark wristband
- A TOWERS OF MIDNIGHT bookmark
- A Brandon Sanderson bookmark
- A handmade Wheel of Time notecard
- A JordanCon 2010 program
- A copy of the Charleston City Paper, featuring an article about Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the Wheel of Time series
- A Wheel of Time poster map
- A Wheel of Time logo pin
How do you get one of these? Simple. Just post below with your favorite memory of Dragonmount over the last twelve years. We'll pick three winners via a random number generator. Sorry, we can only pay shipping costs within the US. But if you're outside the US and are willing to pay for your own shipping, feel free to enter. We'll announce the winners next weekend.