DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Laine has moved up my town list. I believe Dice is Tree Stump, mostly due to the hint he dropped early on about not being able to be lynched. Unless he is another role that can't be lynched, which is possible. However, I believe one of Zander, Turin, or Dice need to be resolved today. That's why I won't move my vote, Of the three, I believe Zander is most likely to be scum.

How is that a hint relevant to tree stumps?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

red   so your thoughts on lenlo then?

speaking of hypocritical    you believe my claim yet still think i should be resolved when resolving probably means lynching me?

That's actually a great observation and I feel silly for not noting it myself.

I am surprised this isn't more clear to be honest. The way I see it is the only people who know Turin and Zander's alignment is the mafia. Now if they are both town, easiest move for Mafia would be to stay off of either of them entirely. Therefore, if both turn out to be town, or only Zander as I already think Turin is town, I am most suspicious of those who have never voted on either of them or jumped off early.

If you want to talk consensus votes...

That being said, I had John very high up on my town list and as weird as this looks, I'm not ready to vote Hallia yet either. But will keep an eye on her.

Laine has moved up my town list. I believe Dice is Tree Stump, mostly due to the hint he dropped early on about not being able to be lynched. Unless he is another role that can't be lynched, which is possible. However, I believe one of Zander, Turin, or Dice need to be resolved today. That's why I won't move my vote, Of the three, I believe Zander is most likely to be scum. 

I also find it a bit hypocritical that Eldrick says he is easily swayed by others but also criticizes me in saying a lot of my posts are consensus and my votes following a train. When every day my time on the thread is largely spent catching up, that shouldn't really be a surprise. I kind of like Len's idea to let NAs resolve the Turin/Zander uncertainties but otherwise if not Zander or Dice, I'd move to one of my nulls, and I would rather stick to Zander as he's my strongest scum read. 

You're surprised that D1 isn't more clear?  We have a ton of claims D1 and 60 pages, I'm not sure what else you're asking for.

What has changed for you regarding my slot, have I done something scummy?  If so, tell me what.

What did Laine do to move up? And Treestumps can be lynched.  Silenced, no, but lynched, yes.  I disagree that Zander/Turin needs to be sorted by lynching.  I think the idea of cop clearing is a good idea.  I'm sure the doc will protect the cop, so Tsuki will have some info for us tomorrow I hope.

I could vote you or Eldrick still.  He made me feel a bit better, but he is still very low.  Please give me more to work with if you want me to move.

It's not too often I read you on tone but god this post feels good.

@ Lenlo through p60, I guess what I'm seeing is you've been very argumentative/accusative with your suspects but I don't feel like it's been terribly productive.  Like, I'm struggling to get in your head and understand what does Lenlo think he will gain from asking these questions?  I dunno.  I mean I just watched you boss MVP a game where you literally knew 2/3 of the scum team in advance, and your pushes on them read different from typical town!Lenlo pushes because we read a lot more into things when we know the person we're talking to is mafia.  And I don't know if I'm seeing some residue of that here or if you're just making **** up because you don't have a real case.  I probably sound like a dick if you're town, but you're a work in progress for me.  I think if you're villa I'll get there in time.

Rey is moving down my list.

So as it stands now.

Tsuki - Claimed Cop

Turin/Zander - Neighbor claim

Shad

Niniel

Lenlo

Dice - Claimed Stump

BFG

Rey

Alanna

Eldrick

RTE

Could you explain some of these?  Maybe you already do (or already did?  I'm two days removed, drop me a quote if it already happened.)  Especially curious on Lenlo Niniel and Laine.

And while I would love more from everyone, I think Len has done par for the course this game. It doesn't appear to be one of those giant games that is going to have pages and pages each irl day.

Lenlo I explained above.

Meh gimme more.

And to people that are accusing RTE of just following other players. I will not defend RTE, because I have not re-read his posts. But I will defend the right to agree with others. How on earth would we ever achieve a lynch if people didn´t agree with each other? Sure, mafia could try to hide among popular oppinions (and maybe that is what he is doing, what do I know?) but in this case, if Zander is mafia, then mafia will only use that as an excuse to get people not to vote him. Since I have games where I disappear for a while I know what it´s like to show up, realise that I agree with others, post that and then people say that I´m just following others. That doesn´t have to be wrong.

I don't hate this.

I still do feel like Mafia are avoiding Zander and Turin, and as I said should Zander flip town I would look at people who didn't vote either of them. While mafia obviously will vote to lynch townies, if Zander flips town, and I believe Turin is town, then they stayed off the early trains and played it safe by not committing a vote to either that could be later used against them or invite scrutiny. That is why it is so important one of them dies today, because I think that will reflect in a meaningful way on a number of players. Furthermore, there are other people that the cop can use his view tonight to vet, such as Dice for instance.

I'm still not sure I get why in this instance in particular you think mafia are more likely to avoid the whole situation.

And Zander flipped town, so how does this impact your reads (if you haven't answered already)?

My brain's crashing on p73.  Proper reads list will have to wait until tomorrow evening because I have to drive to the city again tomorrow plus other games.

I apologize for signing up for this with so much else on my plate but it is what it is.

Good that Shad is making progress..

I don't think that Tsuki, Turin, or Zander need to be, but if you need it, let me know.

Dice I'm waffling on because I just don't know if I believe him.  I was scum reading him before, and likely would've voted there.   I mean, yes, we can still have his voice if he does die, so there's that.  Dice, I think wondered if people would listen, and of course I would, and others have said so as well.  It would be nice to have a confirmed voice that we know is town.

Shad I think has been transparent, vocal, and willing to listen.

Niniel along the same lines as Shad, only a bit less so.

Lenlo I explained above.

BFG I remember reading some of her posts earlier today and kind of agreeing, but nothing stuck with me.  I would like more.  

Rey it seems has been coasting for me with my earlier read, but it's petering off.

I'm torn on you Laine.  You're here, maybe it's just because I disagree with you on a few people that I'm waffling.  I actually would put you above Rey now that I think about it.

Eldrick I just don't think is down looking back.  He seems to be happy to go where's easiest, but when prodded, changes his mind.

And then RTE, there's just not much there, and what is, I have issues with that I hope he comments on.  See above posts.

Whatcha think?

re: Dice: Do you think it's beneficial to lynch Dice just to gain a town voice, if that's gonna be the case? I mean, I kind of understand where you're coming from. He's being scum read by a lot of players but there's this smidgen of a chance he's really a stump. idk. >_>

re: Eldrick: Do you think Eldrick waffling and being easily swayed is more likely to come from town!Eld or wolf!Eld? *

Hally I'm kind of coming around to you being town. I remember you feeling a lot different last game where I scum read you and I'm confident enough in Zander's ability to read you correctly most of the time to be happy with you this game.

Archived